Chapter 249 Empty the Treasure House

In addition to being afraid of not finding anyone, Mo Shenghai was also a little afraid of meeting the two level 12 superpowers behind Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing.

Mu Qing and Wan Xiang alone could have defeated their team to pieces, if only those two superpowers came to the rescue! Wouldn't that mean that his life would be wasted?

Liu Han asked him how he was doing? Mo Shenghai repeated the order from above, and Liu Han said directly: "Why don't you ask for support from above?"

"Lord Mingxi is furious. Asking for support now will only make him angrier!" Mo Shenghai was so frightened by Jiang Mingxi's expression just now that he really forgot to ask for support, but would he tell Liu Han directly? of course not!

Liu Han was really angry at him and laughed: "Don't you think we might encounter those two level 12 superpowers here? It's only natural to ask for support!"

Mo Shenghai didn't want to tangle with him anymore, so he asked the battleship pilot to continue to detect energy fluctuations and search for traces of surrounding battleships. Liu Han was so angry at his attitude that he wanted to hit someone! But he was not the team leader either. He waved his hand and left the main control room.

However, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing, who were searched diligently by the two, did not leave the Emperor Star and go to outer space as they thought.

Not long after the two rushed out of space, they turned around and headed back to the Emperor Star.

Mu Qing saw Wan Xiangxiang turn back and asked curiously: "Aren't we going to outer space to escape into the universe? Why are we back?"

Wan Xiangxiang said while peeling Mu Qing: "Don't worry, those idiots are looking for us in outer space now. They definitely didn't expect us to come back again."

"Wan Xiang, you are so smart! You have thought of all this! Now those people must think that we have run far away. It is safest to hide in the Emperor Star at this time." Mu Qing took the fruit and took a bite. "It's delicious. !”

The two of them had no consciousness that they were being hunted, and landed on the outskirts of the Emperor Star while eating and drinking.

After Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang got off the battleship, the battleship shrank into two robots.

The dream-eating spider landed on the grass with a clatter.

Looking at the cowardly Dream-Eating Spider, Wan Xiangxiang wondered whether the powerful Dream-Eating Spider had traveled back in time hundreds of years later, completed its mission, and then traveled back in time.

Mu Qing caught the Dream-Eating Spider and commented: "This spider is fat again! I don't know if Yuanyuan will be tired carrying it, it's so heavy!"

Wan Xiangxiang joked: "It's good to be fat, and it's good to be in the pot."

The dream-eating spider squeaked and screamed.

Mu Qing said disgustedly: "Why does it sound like a mouse?" He pinched it irregularly with his hands to make sure it didn't feel fat.

The Dream-Eating Spider seemed to have rolled its eyes six times...

Wan Xiangxiang took the Dream-Eating Spider into his hand and said, "Okay, don't play with it now. We will need it later." Mu Qing was a little unconvinced: "This spider can not only eat but also weave clothes." Is there any other use?"

The underestimated Dream-Eating Spider squeaked twice more.

Wan Xiangxiang rarely defended the Dream-Eating Spider: "This spider is quite powerful when it comes to power." As he spoke, he rubbed his ears, as if he had already heard the mentally destructive sound lingering in his ears.