Chapter 351 Spider looking for food

A group of spirit refiners launched a powerful attack, a burst of spiritual energy light flashed, and attacks hit the giant cocoon. Everyone tried their best to kill the things inside.

These soul refiners who were attracted by the giant seedling did not realize that in a corner of the cave, there was also a palm-sized seedling. Since it was hidden in the gap, it was almost ignored by these soul refiners. go.

The whirlpool of spiritual energy gradually subsided, and a small spider leg poked a small hole in the small white cocoon and stretched out. The spider leg pulled downwards, and the entire white seedling broke a hole, and then eight spider legs stretched out. He came out, stretched the whole seedling open, and revealed a jade-white spider. It was the dream-eating spider that had grabbed two dragon blood fruits and ran away. At this time, the red color on the dream-eating spider's head has also receded, and its original palm-sized body has shrunk by half.

The dream-eating spider sniffs the air and seems to smell food. A spider silk shot out and stuck to the entrance of the cave. The dream-eating spider relied on this spider silk and jumped towards the door of the cave. Before leaving, he looked back at the few soul refiners who were still facing the giant cocoon. When it launched an attack, if the Dream-Eating Spider hadn't been unable to show any unnecessary expressions, it would probably have put on a face of contempt, and then cursed "stupid humans."

However, the Dream-Eating Spider couldn't make any unnecessary expressions, so it had no choice but to turn its head and leave outside the cave entrance.

I have just successfully advanced and am looking for some food to replenish my energy.

The Dream-Eating Spider sprays its own silk and moves through the woods at an extremely fast speed.

A strange cry was heard from a distance. If there were soul refiners, they would definitely be able to tell that this was the mental attack from the marrow-eating demonic insects. The dream-eating spiders moved in that direction and soon found a group of them. Traces of the Soul Refiner.

There are at least a dozen soul refiners in this group, and one of the leaders is a strong man in the blood coagulation realm. These people are all wearing colorful spiritual clothes.

Surrounded by more than a dozen people, there were dozens of demonic insects. On the head of one of the iron-feathered demonic insects was a humanoid marrow-eating demonic insect with light red skin, and it was he who sent out those mental attacks.

This group of spirit refiners wearing spirit clothes were largely affected. The spirit clothes exploded several times, which was obviously a sign that they were about to lose their support.

The Dream-Eating Spider was leisurely watching the show, with no intention of helping.

The leader of this team is named You Zimo. He is the spirit refiner who has just broken through to the Blood Coagulation Realm through the Dragon Blood Fruit. He is also considered a figure in the Mulin Palace, but there are too many geniuses who have entered the Cliffless Realm this time. , which makes him less outstanding. -This time it was also a fluke. Some spiritual refiners who were still above the level failed to break through the blood coagulation realm. This also increased his prestige among many disciples.

This time he led people to search for the Demonic Insects, and it was also the time when he wanted to establish his power. He didn't expect to encounter this marrow-eating Demonic Insect that was the first to take form! It was extremely unlucky.

You Zimo secretly smiled bitterly. He didn't expect that he would encounter a tough opponent in the first battle. It was really a bad start!

The humanoid marrow-eating demonic insect said: "You want to resist my attack with your rubbish defenses?"