Chapter 380 The inner perimeter of the world center

Wan Xiangxiang's physical fitness and strength have risen to a certain level by eating the meat of the beast.

Gradually, the periphery could no longer meet their needs for combat. The two had no choice but to explore gradually from the outside to the inside, and the bright beasts they encountered became increasingly powerful.

With such an opponent, Wan Xiangxiang's actual combat experience was quickly enriched, and some of the shortcomings in previous battles were corrected.

After living in this area for two years, the two of them have become familiar with the surrounding area.

After they beat the high-level beasts here, they frightened the higher-level beasts into hiding, for fear that they would become the meal of the two humans.

Mu Qing, who couldn't find food, expressed that he was very distressed!

Wan Xiangxiang also found time to take out the two eggs of the two-headed griffon and looked at them. He found that the spiritual energy really helped the growth of these two eggs, and their activity increased a lot with the nourishment of the spiritual energy.

The blue-eyed Mou Hongmu was so happy that he flew a few more times in the air. The two double-headed griffons were eating well here in Wanxiangxiang, and there was still spiritual liquid to use. The + points of cultivation were fast, here In two years, he was directly promoted to the eighth level of cultivation.

The two two-headed griffons held the eggs and caressed them for a while. After cultivating their feelings for a while, they asked Wan Xiangxiang to keep the eggs. Placing these two eggs in a space without spiritual energy would only be detrimental to their growth.

Since there was really no bright beast suitable for the two of them to eat nearby, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing planned to change positions, move to the side, and spend their days hunting and practicing martial arts again.

Another five years have passed, and Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu have beaten up the area around the middle. Their appetites are too big, and the bright beast bosses in these places have given their tributes, hoping that they will not become Plate lunch.

Wan Xiangxiang discovered a kind of fruit in a pile of tributes, which could completely replace meat to replenish their energy, so the two gave up their plan to continue eating Ming Beast.

From time to time, Mu Qing would still go further inside to look for opponents to fight with.

After they stayed here for the tenth year, they had almost beaten all the ninth-level beasts in the inner circle. These beasts had no choice. In order to avoid being eaten by themselves, they had to offer more delicious food. of rations.

The highest-level clear beast here should be the ninth-level clear beast. I heard those ninth-level clear beasts say that there used to be +-level clear beasts in this area, but they have disappeared for many years.

Mu Qing was already feeling bored with such a life. He took a piece of fruit in his hand and took a bite from time to time: "It's so boring! When will the red moon appear?"

Wan Xiangxiang replied one after another: "When the outsiders are dead and the customs is cleared, the red moon will appear."

Mu Qing complained: "Why are those people so useless? They just passed a level and they haven't completed it even after + years!" "There is no way around it. Some people have to go from relatively remote places to the city, which takes a long time." Naturally there will be more." Wan Xiangxiang replied.

Mu Qing said: "But I was also brought from a remote area. Didn't I quickly enter the hard-working battlefield?"

Wan Xiangxiang rolled his eyes at him: "So you have become a heretic."