Chapter 225 Wanxiang's conspiracy (2)

Su Zheng couldn't believe it when he saw that Li Feiyang had sold out all the quotas for customized mechas in one day. His eyes widened and he asked, "Is this guy Wan Xiang's mechas so popular?" He didn't expect these quotas. After selling it, not only did he not lose money, he also made tens of billions of crystal coins!

Li Feiyang glanced at him and said, "There are many people who want to buy it."

Su Zheng muttered: "Isn't he just a ninth-level armor maker..."

Li Feiyang smiled and said: "Those armor masters who hired mecha masters but didn't queue up wanted them all. I picked a few who were willing to spend crystal coins and sold them to them. Not only did I not lose money, , there is still money to be made! You are just making mechas and your brain is too limited. Wan Xiang can solve this kind of problem that even the masters of armor making cannot figure out. There must be something extraordinary about it. Don’t underestimate it. Got someone else."

Wan Xiangxiang did not expect that his own mechas could be bought and resold. After manufacturing the other thirty or so newly received mechas, he looked at his terminal balance and said: "We can buy medicines and materials. !”

Mu Qing felt that with so many crystal coins, he might not be able to buy many level 10 materials, so he politely said: "Buy more seeds. It's not cost-effective to buy medicinal materials. I can just grow them myself."

Wan Xiangxiang went to the bank and changed all the balances in his account to bearer cards. Then he could pay directly with the bearer cards, so that there would be no involvement in the account.

Fifty mechas were loaded into the space button, and a group message was sent to all the fifty people who customized the mechas to pick up their own mechas. Those who needed it couriered could leave their addresses.

Mu Qing asked: "Wouldn't it be suspicious if someone came to get the mecha so quickly?"

Wan Xiangxiang said indifferently: "No way, they are not together. At most, those with super powers will think that they are the first in line to let me build the mecha first."

Mu Qing said: "Why don't you notify them in batches? If they are all posted on StarNet, wouldn't they be gangsters?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "We still have a lot of things to do next. I only earn so many crystal coins and I have to spend time with them? I don't have this free time. Even if I am discovered, I will only think that I used the previous inventory to fool them, but your man’s mecha is so awesome, I guarantee that they will be overwhelmed with joy after one test drive, so in the end there will be no problems!”

Mu Qing nodded in understanding and put the matter behind him.

Su Zheng and Li Feiyang were a little stunned when they received the news that they could pick up the mecha.

Su Zhengdao: "It's been less than a week since I gave you this material, right? Did I remember it wrong?"

Li Feiyang also couldn't believe it: "It's really less than a week..."

Su Zheng slapped his thigh: "Okay! I said something and suddenly I was able to take an order for fifty mechas! It turns out that they are all mechas with special abilities accumulated in the past, so how about tailor-made ones? This is simply not possible It’s not customization, it’s just for sale at best!”

Su Zheng felt indignant, profiteer! You don’t have to be a customized mecha to sell it so expensively!

Li Feiyang didn't say anything. He also agreed with Su Zheng's statement. If it wasn't the previous inventory, it was made by someone else. It was impossible for one person to complete fifty mechas in such a short time.