Chapter 360 Rules and Heresies

The people here are not wearing ancient costumes, but clothes similar to armor, with a lot of skin on their arms and legs exposed.

The clothes Wan Xiangxiang wore were similar to armor, which he put on automatically after entering this world.

The items handed out to him at the counter included a round coin of unknown material, a set of armor-type clothing, a cautionary note, some food, and a key with a room number, which should be his next accommodation place. Wan Xiangxiang found his room and opened the door. The room was not large, just enough to accommodate a bed, a table and an aisle less than two meters wide.

After Wan Xiangxiang put down his things, he opened the cautionary note.

From the information, Wan Xiangxiang's location is in the Courage Treasure Tower in the City of Courage.

There are nine floors in the Courage Tower, and Wan Xiangxiang is on the second floor. Since he just won a competition, he got the chance to enter.

Once you enter the Courage Tower, you can only get the chance to get out by entering the ninth floor. Otherwise, you will be trapped here for the rest of your life. You need to defeat a game on the first floor before entering the second floor.

The second level requires ten victories to enter the third level.

The third level requires one hundred victories to enter the fourth level.

The fourth level requires a thousand victories to enter the fifth level.

The fifth level requires 10,000 victories to enter the sixth level.

The sixth level requires 100,000 victories to enter the seventh level.

Level 7 requires one million wins to advance to Level 8.

The eighth level requires 10 million wins to enter the ninth level.

Wan Xiangxiang wanted to vomit blood when he saw this rule...

Ten million wins! He must be fighting for the rest of his life! Does the test of the Wood Clan need to be so difficult? Is it because he is not from the Mu tribe that he was assigned to such a test?

Wan Xiangxiang continued to look down.

Everyone here has registered the information of the Pagoda Warrior. Each Pagoda Warrior must accept at least one competition every day. He can challenge others, or he can wait to be challenged by others.

If you have not accepted the challenge or challenged others by around six o'clock in the evening, you will have to accept the self-matching of the Tower of Courage, regardless of life or death in the battle.

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin. This situation was really serious. The competition was not a big deal, but life or death was a bit cruel.

The round coin Wan Xiangxiang got in his hand was the courage point of this world. If he defeated an opponent, he would add a little courage point to the world, so he would be issued a courage coin.

Wan Xiangxiang now had more time to think about Mu Yi.

If Mu Yi is also in this city, then he should have reached other levels. Mu Qing is naturally strong and has a huge advantage over these strong men.

But when he thought of the crazy lion who was stabbed by him without bleeding, he couldn't help but frown. This man was really weird, but other people seemed to be used to it.

Wan Xiangxiang walked out of the room. He needed to know more about the fighting situation here before he could decide how much force he should use in the next battle.