Chapter 335 Yin Yang Stone Records

Mu Qing's attributes are also very special. He can swallow other spiritual plants and use them for his own use. It is even harder to find the right one among these techniques.

However, as Mu Qing is a Qiandaomu from the Mu clan, he may retain the Qiandaomu clan's training methods in the Mu clan. Thinking that their destination this time was the Mu Clan, Wan Xiangxiang stopped worrying about the fact that they couldn't find the technique.

Wan Xiangxiang said to Mu Qing, "Let's go, the techniques here are not suitable for our own attributes."

Mu Qing nodded and said, "I already told you that the skills here are not worthy of ours."

Wan Xiangxiang smiled helplessly, he really didn't know how to answer this.

Just as he was about to go back, Wan Xiangxiang remembered the two kinds of black and white stones again, so he stopped again and walked to the miscellaneous books area on the sixth floor of the library.

Since these two kinds of stones are not materials, Wan Xiangxiang guessed that these stones might exist among the spiritual objects of heaven and earth, so he searched the library for books related to spiritual objects.

Miscellaneous books are almost always stored on the sixth floor, because these books are generally difficult to distinguish by grade. Most books will record the first to twelfth-level spiritual objects in the same book.

Wan Xiangxiang saw the chapter on spiritual objects in front of several shelves. Looking at the thousands of books, Wan Xiangxiang swallowed with some difficulty.

He first took out a book and looked through it. It's just that there are too many books related to spiritual objects, and Jingran couldn't find any relevant information for a while, but it did let him know a lot about other spiritual objects.

Wan Xiangxiang came up with a plan. I wonder if I can read these books at once if I am multi-tasking?

So Wan Xiangxiang took down ten books at once and read through these books at the same time.

If he were on Earth, he would not be able to do this. At that time, it would be difficult for humans to draw a circle with one hand and a square with one hand, let alone read ten books at once.

However, Wan Xiangxiang has already experienced the production of hundreds of placement boards, mechas, etc. at one time, so it is easy to read books.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that even if he read hundreds of books at once, he might not be able to do it, but it would be too eye-catching to read a hundred books at once, so he would just start with ten books together.

Three days later, Wan Xiangxiang finally saw some similar spiritual objects in a "Collection of Spiritual Objects - Spiritual Stones". This book recorded a lot of knowledge about stone-like spiritual objects.

These two kinds of stones are placed on the home page, with written records and pictures on them. Judging from the fact that they are specially marked and placed on the home page, we can guess how precious these stones are. -This spiritual stone is called Yin Yang Stone.

How to use: Put the yin and yang stone into the spiritual spring. When the water of the spiritual spring turns into yin and yang color, the spirit refiner can soak the whole body in it.

Efficacy: Help the soul refiner to understand in advance the rules that he has not yet understood. The depth of the rules he understands depends entirely on his own understanding. At the same time, the spirit refiner can speed up the speed of absorbing spiritual energy during the process of understanding, thereby quickly improving his own cultivation.