Chapter 235 Experimental Base

Now that he has found a way out, the next step is to find an optical computer, invade the network system here, and then control it.

It is important to get this base! But your own life is more important! He must have a way out to feel relieved.

The mental power was searched throughout the base, and one of them slightly collided with other people's mental power!

Wan Xiangxiang quickly retracted the mental power thread. This man's mental power was strong and he seemed to be a strong man. Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was sharp, and he discovered the other party. He had recovered his mental power quickly just now, so he probably wasn't discovered by the other party.

This time Wan Xiangxiang was more cautious. He had guessed before that there might be strong people in this experimental base, and now it has been confirmed.

It was because he was worried that there would be strong people here that he used his mental power to carefully detect the area. You must know that mental power covers a large area, so the detection speed is much faster than using mental power to detect by splitting wires. But if his mental power is spread over a wide area, he will definitely be noticed by the enemy's strong men at the first opportunity.

After learning that there was a high-level superpower stationed there, Wan Xiangxiang's mental power avoided that area and continued to explore. Wan Xiangxiang found an optical brain. After opening the optical brain, he immediately invaded the network system inside. But the protection system here is stronger than he imagined, and it will take some time to fully decode it.

His other mental powers continued to search, and there was a room that completely blocked his mental powers. There must be something fishy in it!

Five consecutive rooms were blocked by barriers, and Wan Xiangxiang determined that there was a problem in this area. Maybe it's the gathering place of those dendrobium smoke.

Wan Xiangxiang continued to invade the system. As for what the situation in those rooms was like, he should wait until he finished the system before considering it.

This area was a bit far away from where he was, and under layers of surveillance, it was a bit unrealistic for him to move there and investigate on his own.

At this time, he also succeeded in invading the system. Wan Xiangxiang first found control of the elevator and exhaust vent defense network in the system.

Then I found some surveillance videos among the information.

This should be surveillance on various road sections. Wan Xiangxiang was shocked to find that there was surveillance on this road too! Then hasn't he been noticed?

Fortunately, the Heart of Origin did not really have any grudge against him. The place where he was dropped happened to be a blind spot for surveillance, and he had not had time to be discovered. It is estimated that no one could have imagined that he would appear in this corridor out of thin air.

Wan Xiangxiang found the surveillance video that blocked the area of ​​his mental power.

Fortunately, there was no one in the room that Wan Xiangxiang entered with his mental power. If there had been anyone, they would have been shocked when they saw the optical brain display that opened out of thin air.

He turned on the surveillance camera of the first room. It was different from what Wan Xiangxiang had imagined. There were just some plants in it.

Wan Xiangxiang switched several shots and discovered something was wrong. The vitality of some of the medicinal plants was sluggish, probably because they were infected by Dendrobium smoke.