Chapter 205 Overnight

After the video call was hung up, several staff members were extremely nervous.

Staff member C said: "You all heard it, right? Why don't you hurry up and find someone!"

Staff A: "How come Master Shi Yuan suddenly wants to find a ninth-level pharmacist? Master Quan Chengze is also here!" This situation did not exist in the past. These high-level pharmacists suddenly paid attention to a mid-level pharmacist. The pharmacist?

Staff B: "This is not something we little people should know. We should find someone quickly!"

Several people hurriedly called for some manpower and went to the black street.

They were questioned and searched in one dark shop after another.

And the shop owner and clerk who were beaten into pig heads by Wan Xiangxiang completely forgot that Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing^ when they were interrogated, they naturally said that they had never met them. So the opportunity to get the truth was missed.

Staff member A said: "After such a long time, do you think Pharmacist Mu will be killed?"

Staff member B said: "That's not true, isn't the black street just a trap for money?

Staff A: "That's hard to say. It's not impossible to lose one or two lives."

Seeing that more than half a day has passed, there are still no clues, and several people are getting more and more anxious.

Shi Yuan received another communication: "Where are the people? Why haven't you brought them over yet?"

The staff broke out in cold sweat for the first time: "I, we are still looking..."

"It's been a long time, why haven't you found the person yet?" Shi Yuan asked impatiently, "Where did the person disappear?"

"They should be in the dark street! The surveillance shows that they went in the direction of the dark street. We are now interrogating each store." Shi Yuan's face turned dark: "You are looking for people in such a big way! Even if they are fine, you should He has been silenced! Stop looking for me, I will have people bulldoze the black streets right now, leaving this kind of thing to pollute the environment of Jupiter!"

Several staff members were shocked by Shi Yuan's domineering declaration and were stunned on the spot.

Shi Yuan hung up the communication without further explanation.

Staff A: "Are we really going to raid the underworld?"

Staff C: "Master Shiyuan said so, so it should be true."

Staff A: "What's going to happen to us next?"

Staff B: "Hurry up and call back those who are questioning you! Stop searching!"

Staff A: "Yes, yes, I almost forgot about this."

Ten minutes later, all personnel evacuated the Black Street.

That night, all the shopkeepers of more than 500 shops on the black street were arrested, and everything inside was confiscated.

In the end, the earth-type superpowers razed this area to the ground.

It was as if the entire dark street had never appeared before and had become a legendary existence.

Many shop owners cried in tears, as they no longer had any means of making money.