Chapter 319 The bought spiritual pattern

The owner of the delicate stall looked like you are really ungrateful: "You haven't offended her now, but when she finds out tomorrow that you sold her fake spirit patterns, won't you offend her?"

Mu Qing put his hands on his hips and said, "What nonsense are you talking about! What we sell are real spiritual patterns!"

The stall owner shook his head and said, "You really mean it." ---" When Mu Yu heard his perfunctory tone, he rolled up his sleeves and wanted to hit someone! Wan Xiangxiang stopped him: "You will be fined for fighting here! "

When Mu Yu heard that he was going to be fined, he calmed down and decided to let this nonsense stall owner go for the time being.

After selling this order, no one paid attention to their stall until sunset. Seeing that it was getting late, Wan Xiangxiang probably wouldn't be able to sell it for a few days, so he and Mu Qing packed up their things and went home.

Shui Qiuhua on the other end returned to Roushui Palace with more than twenty scrolls of Heavenly Thunder Spirit Patterns.

Shui Qiuhua went directly to her senior sister Shen Manyu's courtyard.

"Senior Sister Shen! I bought you a Heaven Flute Spirit Pattern Scroll!" 7jC Qiuhua has the authority to enter this courtyard and has no intention of saying hello in advance.

Shen Manyu saw some of her junior sisters who were yelling, and said helplessly: "You are not young anymore, why don't you know how to restrain yourself? Your roar can be heard in the two courtyards next door."

"Just hear it if you hear it." Shui Qiuhua didn't care about this. He took out the glass box, opened it, took out all the scrolls inside, and took the box back.

Shen Manyu picked up a Sky Thunder Talisman and said, "Why do I feel that this time the Sky Thunder Talisman is different from the previous one?" "She is not a spiritual pattern master, so she can only judge from the external traces of the pattern*

"Maybe this spiritual pattern scroll is particularly effective! This one costs fifty points per piece!" Shui Qiuhua picked up one and looked at it carefully, but didn't see anything.

Shen Manyu was surprised: "This third-level spiritual pattern scroll actually costs fifty points per piece? Are you being deceived? Which store did you buy this from?"

Shui Qiuhua shook his head and said that this was sold at a stall. I went through all those shops and couldn't find a single high-grade lightning-type spiritual pattern. These twenty were the only ones I could find^ "Shen Manyu secretly thought that it was not good. Her junior sister must have been deceived and bought it from a stall. If this is fake, how can she recover these contribution points if she is gone the next day? She thought Here she couldn't help but sigh.

Shui Qiuhua saw that her senior sister had not moved yet, so she quickly urged: "Senior sister, please try it quickly. ---" Shen Manyu: "..."

There are still higher levels above the Sun Returning Realm, namely the Blood Coagulation Realm, the Bone Coagulation Realm and the Heart Coagulation Realm.

Shen Manyu is a cultivator in the Blood Coagulation Realm. A third-level spirit pattern like this, which can only attack the Moon Realm, cannot cause much harm to her.

The reason why she purchased these thunder spirit patterns was because there was a yin energy hidden in his body, which she had contracted while practicing outside more than a year ago. This yin energy had been entrenched in her body. middle.

This Yin Qi will feed on her spiritual power, causing her to not be able to use her spiritual power easily this year. In order to prevent danger, she has been staying in the Soft Water Palace.