Chapter 280 New Consciousness

Seeing that the waiter could not sell this spiritual weapon, he secretly felt a pity. If he could sell it, he would also get a lot of rewards.

Wan Xiangxiang learned that the spiritual weapons engraved with spiritual patterns seemed to be particularly valued here, and he secretly planned to get a few of them to sell when he went back. Although he had not come into contact with the spiritual weapons engraved with spiritual patterns, but compared to ordinary weapons He has done it before, drawing spiritual patterns on it.

Mu Qing was almost done with his selection: "Okay, I've chosen enough."

"Let's go then." Wan Xiangxiang led people to settle accounts.

While settling the bill at the counter, Wan Xiangxiang asked by the way: "I heard that your Chamber of Commerce is going to hold an auction. We just arrived here and I wonder how you obtained the qualifications to enter?"

The waiter replied: "That's right. As long as you spend five thousand spiritual crystals in our chamber of commerce, you can get a box. Of course, it's just an ordinary box."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "You first calculate how many spiritual crystals these things will cost. If it is not enough, we will add more."

The shopkeeper calculated it and found that it really wasn't enough for five thousand: "There is still one spiritual crystal missing."

Wan Xiangxiang said to Mu Yi: "Go and pick another one."

Mu Qing went back for a walk and then brought back a bunch of things.

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." Now it's like picking a bunch.

"Didn't you just say you've picked enough?" Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what Mu Qing looked at when picking things. Look at the edges of your eyes?

Mu Yu said with an innocent face: "I don't know why I can't control my hands."

Wan Xiangxiang said with a look of helplessness and doting: "It doesn't matter, just buy them all."

It’s not like I can’t afford such rags, cough…

Such a pile of things cost another two thousand spiritual crystals.

Wan Xiangxiang directly handed over the spirit crystal and received an identity tag.

With this ID card, you can have the qualifications for a box using your ID card.

They left the trading house and saw that it was getting dark before they remembered that they didn't have a place to live yet.

So I went to find a training room and lived in it. The safety of living here is relatively guaranteed. After all, there is a backstage behind such a training room. Anyone who dares to come here to cause trouble must either have a bigger backstage or have a brain. sick.

The people behind the scenes have no reason to cause trouble for the two of them, so this is the safest place for now.

The shopkeeper asked: "Third-grade, second-grade or first-grade house?"

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What are the prices?"

The shopkeeper quoted: "Third-grade ten spirit crystals for one day, second-grade one hundred spiritual crystals for one day, first-grade one thousand spiritual crystals for one day. ---" Wan Xiang said: "Second-grade, come first for ten days." He took out the A thousand spiritual crystals were handed over, and after receiving the sign, someone led him to the training room.

"The spiritual energy here is so strong." As soon as he entered the practice room, Mu Yi started practicing and absorbed a lot of spiritual energy into his body.