Chapter 316 The slave who contributed points

After the selection of disciples was completed, everyone was led back to the palace by their respective palace masters.

After the palace master of Lihuo Palace called people back, he had another conversation with everyone.

The master of the Lihuo Palace is named Chi Shuo. His hair seems to be a bit dark red due to the exercises he practices.

"From today on, you will become my direct disciples of the Lihuo Palace. I only have one thing to say, put the Mulin Palace first! The Lihuo Palace second! If anyone makes a mistake, he will be punished when the time comes. Don’t blame me for not reminding you.”

Wan Xiangxiang said in his heart that the Mulin Palace seems to be quite united. Their palace master also understands that as long as the Mulin Palace becomes more powerful, his Lihuo Palace can gain more benefits.

Chi Shuo didn't talk much. After all, Jing was a strong man and there was no need to talk to a group of immature brats like them. He only left one disciple to introduce the following precautions.

There are ten halls in Mulin Hall.

The ten halls are divided into two main halls and eight small halls, and the two main halls are divided into outer halls and main halls.

The Eight Small Halls and the Main Hall are places that other than direct disciples are not allowed to enter easily. However, the outer hall is a place where all the disciples of Mulin Hall can come and go freely. Those first-class, second-class, and third-class disciples are there. activities in this area.

The outer hall is very large, and important places such as the mission hall, law enforcement hall, library, etc. are all located in the outer hall.

There is not much information available from this disciple's mouth. They can exchange the remaining information with contribution points at the mission hall.

The rules of each palace are different, but generally they are the same.

As for the contribution points, the group of people they just started had no contribution points at all, but it didn't matter, they could exchange the contribution points with spiritual crystals.

One hundred low-grade spiritual crystals can be exchanged for one contribution point.

The disciple took them to the residence where Lihuo Palace is located. Everyone can live here. This is not a hard and fast rule. The disciples can live outside if they want. As long as they carry their personal tokens, they are ready to be summoned at any time. That's fine, but usually nothing happens.

As for the tokens they carry with them, they have to go to the mission hall to receive them. The senior brother left a map and a name tag for each person. The map is to facilitate them to move around the outer hall. The other seven halls are only marked. Location, the map inside the palace is completely blank, and this nameplate is the voucher you need to use when you go to the mission hall to receive the identity token and this month's share.

After the disciple Wan Xiangxiang left, he left the Fire Glass Hall and headed towards the outer hall in a hurry. ---Mu Qing must be anxious after being separated from him for so long!

Wan Xiangxiang currently has no means to contact Mu Qing, but Mu Qing will definitely go to the mission hall to collect his share, so he can just wait there.

Wan Xiangxiang followed the map and soon found the mission hall.

There are quite a few people here to receive their shares, probably all of them are new disciples who started today. Wan Xiangxiang waited in line to see if Mu Qing was there, but he didn't see Mu Qing until he received his share.