Chapter 332 Temporary Dad

Looking at Mu Tianle who showed no nostalgia at all, Mu Qingdao was really a white-eyed wolf who didn't recognize his mother when he was full. "

Wan Xiangxiang said: "It's not a big deal. If you like children, you can go to a nurturing institution to cultivate one after we go back." After all, he is his own son, so it doesn't matter if he takes care of other people's children.

Mu Qing nodded and said, "Then let's raise a child who can withstand beatings."

Wan Xiangxiang rolled his eyes: "No child can bear being beaten. Children must be carefully cared for. Just look at Fang Fang."

Mu Qing turned his head and saw that Fang Fang was changing Mu Tianle's diaper. After changing it, he sang a lullaby to put the person to sleep. After the person fell asleep, he released Mu Tianle's crib and put the person in it to sleep.

Mu Qing was a little disgusted and said that he should not raise children. It is really troublesome to take care of children. "

Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to smile, then don't cultivate him. "

He knew that the original star field was no longer suitable for him and Mu Qing to stay. There was no spiritual energy there. As their cultivation level got higher and higher, the star field's suppression of them became more and more severe. He couldn't Will be arrogant enough to think that he can challenge the rules of a large star field.

If they were to find a new place to live, it would be much more inconvenient with a child.

Mu Qing opened the storage space Zhang Jihe gave him and said a little excitedly: "There are so many spiritual crystals!"

Wan Xiangxiang took it and saw that there were indeed a lot of spiritual crystals piled in the space ring! There are not only low-grade spiritual crystals, but also some medium-grade spiritual crystals.

The low-grade ones are worth 10 million, and the middle-grade ones are worth 1 million. This shows how much Zhang Jihe takes a fancy to his grandson.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "These spiritual crystals came quite in time." He had fed the previous spiritual crystals with the heart of origin, and there were still hundreds of spiritual crystals left. He could eat the spiritual crystals with the heart of origin. At such a speed, that little spiritual crystal might not be able to hold on for a few days.

Originally, he was thinking about whether to just collect the spirit crystals when selling spirit clothes in the future. Now that he has obtained so many spiritual crystals, he will not have to worry about the rations of the Origin Heart for a long time.

And he has already seen the books in the library as far as the eighth floor! The price on the eighth floor is really unusually high!

Just a book would cost 80,000 contribution points! Did he contribute something brought by the strong wind? Where can I see it?

Since Wan Xiangxiang was selling both spiritual weapons and spiritual clothes, he could only barely buy one or two copies.

In addition to those spiritual crystals, there are also many materials and spiritual objects. These spiritual objects are generally used to improve the spiritual refiner's cultivation.

There are also some elixirs, spiritual weapons, spiritual patterns, etc...

Presumably, the space ring that Zhang Jihe gave to Mu Qing had been prepared a long time ago, as a reward for his grandson's guidance. Since he didn't know who would eventually get the space ring, he simply packed it with all the attributes. Got some in.

Mu Qingdao, the palace master, is an alchemist, right? Sure enough, the soul refiners who make alchemy are extremely rich! He actually gave me so many good things. "