Chapter 230 Sending Liu Shiyao away

Since Liu Shiyao would be infected by dendrobium smoke, it meant that she might have been regarded as an outcast by Liu Han. Wan Xiangxiang did not hesitate to discredit Liu Han in front of her, so as to get more information.

Wan Xiangxiang: "You are infected by a parasitic plant called dendrobium. If my information is correct, this dendrobium was developed by the Liu family." He stopped talking to observe Liu Shiyao's reaction.

Sure enough, Liu Shiyao grabbed the corners of her clothes with both hands and clenched them into fists.

Wan Xiangxiang was even more sure that Liu Shiyao was not infected voluntarily, so he got angry at home and said: "I accidentally noticed something was wrong with you. After investigating, I found that I have seen the parasitic plant on your body before. So I want to bring you here to have a look. Once your consciousness is invaded by this plant, it is very likely to be parasitized by Dendrobium smoke's consciousness, and your original consciousness will also be swallowed up. When we saw you, your consciousness was no longer there. ”

Liu Shiyao's pupils shrank, she could indeed feel that she was unable to control her actions for another period of time. I just believed Wan Xiangxiang’s words a little bit.

Wan Liangxiang continued: "Now you are dead. As long as you don't show up, your father will not know that you are still alive. We have also solved the problem of being parasitized on you."

Liu Shiyao raised her head, this was nothing less than a hope for her.

Wan Xiangxiang: "As long as you tell us everything you know about this parasitic plant, I am satisfied with the answer. It will not only give you a new identity, but also allow you to safely leave the Emperor Star. When the time comes, You can go wherever you want.”

Liu Shiyao was very moved by his suggestion. Even though he was much calmer than before, the hope of continuing to survive stimulated her. She told Wan Xiangxiang everything about the Liu family.

Since her father can sacrifice her, what does it matter if she betrays the Liu family?

There are some things in Liu Shiyao's narrative that Wan Xiangxiang himself knows well. For example, the Liu family and the Mo family are related. Not only that, the Liu family is also related to several other families.

Liu Shiyao had known before that the Liu family had strongholds on several planets and was still conducting many ulterior experiments. Now she told Wan Xiangxiang that it was a list she accidentally saw on Liu Han's desk. .

Wan Xiangxiang saw that the name of one of the planets was actually Hill Planet. Isn't this the planet where Wan Hong said there might be a dendrobium smoke experiment? It seemed that what Liu Shiyao said was true.

What Liu Shiyao said that shocked him the most was that the leader behind the Liu family was actually from Di Yao Academy!

This made Wan Xiangxiang have to be more vigilant. He knew that there was an elders' council behind Emperor Yao Academy, and he had met several of the elders. However, as we all know, there were saint-level superpowers behind Emperor Yao Academy.

Wan Xiangxiang recorded a list of more than 20 families, all of which were closely related to the Liu family. As for whether these families were involved in the dendrobium smoke parasitism, it still needs to be investigated.

Wan Xiangxiang first passed all this information to Wan Hong.

Then he fulfilled his promise.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Your face must be unusable. Do you plan to use a bionic mask or simply have plastic surgery?"