Chapter 317 Making the Spiritual Pattern Scroll

Another appraiser with white hair and beard next to him took a spiritual weapon and came to check it: "No way? If this spiritual weapon is not good enough, which spirit pattern master will be willing to engrave it with spiritual patterns!"

"I was thinking the same thing just now. Since it can be engraved with such good spiritual patterns, maybe this spiritual weapon has something special about it. At first, I thought I was dazzled, but I didn't expect that this spiritual weapon is really nothing special. ! It’s just a third-level medium-grade spiritual weapon. ---" Wan Xiangxiang listened to the two people talking about how bad this spiritual weapon was, and he suddenly touched H Zi with some embarrassment.  "This spiritual pattern is of high quality, just these few spiritual weapons, it can barely be regarded as a medium spiritual weapon! Five spiritual weapons can only count you 5,000 contribution points. Hey! If only this spiritual pattern could be engraved on When it comes to the spiritual weapon, the price can be doubled, but it's a pity that this spiritual weapon holds us back!" Goatee sighed again.

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." What should I do if I suddenly feel heartbroken? If he had known earlier, he would have been more serious about forging these spiritual weapons.

Wan Xiangxiang finally nodded and agreed to the price. Unexpectedly, the spiritual weapons here were not only divided into different levels, but also the quality of the spiritual weapons were also very different. It turned out that when he was on the Long-haired Clan's planet, the quality of the spiritual weapons he made was so bad. It is really praised by others, but here it is only considered a mid-level spiritual weapon...

Wan Xiangxiang's knowledge of spiritual weapons is too shallow. If he finds a chance, he has to go to the library to have a look, but it seems that going to the library will cost some money...

this! What a vicious cycle!

Wan Xiangxiang’s eyes are almost red, and he is determined to earn a handful of contribution points!

Now that he has no more spirit pattern liquid in his hand, it seems that he still needs to buy some first^1. The technology of this spiritual weapon is too bad, so he should just sell it to the spirit pattern head office alone!

Compared with engraving spiritual patterns on spiritual weapons, the difficulty of this spiritual pattern scroll is much simpler. When carrying a third-level spiritual pattern on spiritual energy, he can only engrave three times a day at most. If he were to draw third-level spiritual patterns, he could draw hundreds of them in a day.

So he first went to exchange for a few bottles of spiritual fluid. The value of this third-level spiritual fluid was not low! One bottle actually costs 100 contribution points?

He doesn't even know! Is spirit fluid so expensive?

If you pay, you will gain! Wan Xiangxiang gritted his teeth! Bought!

After all, drawing spirit pattern scrolls does not consume spirit pattern fluid like engraving spirit patterns on weapons. If you save a little, you can draw more than a hundred spirit pattern scrolls in one bottle.

This spiritual pattern blank scroll is cheaper. With 100 contribution points, you can buy 100 scrolls. Wan Xiangxiang bought 300 scrolls in one go!

Regarding the spirit pattern scrolls, Wan Xiangxiang plans to make some offensive spirit pattern scrolls, such as this frozen spirit pattern!

He can also control some ice attributes, so it is most suitable to draw ice and fire attribute spiritual patterns. ---So Wan Xiangxiang decided to draw two types of spiritual patterns, one was the frozen spiritual pattern and the other was the flaming spiritual pattern.