Chapter 381 The Red Moon Appears

Mu Zi was like a fish swimming in the water, Wan Xiangxiang followed closely behind him but still couldn't catch up.

After groping for a while under the water, Mu Qing stuck his head out of the water.

Wan Xiangxiang also popped up and asked, "Are you okay?"

Mu Qing showed a silly smile, with gleaming white teeth, and then stuffed something into Wan Xiangxiang's hand. Wan Xiangxiang was just thinking about what Mu Qing had picked up, so he picked it up and looked! It’s actually a heart of water!

This is one of the necessities for the perfection of the planet. If you want to have life, water is one of the essential elements.

Wan Xiangxiang kissed Mu Qing hard on the cheek: "I didn't expect that what you picked up this time was not tattered." Mu Qing gave Wan Xiangxiang a resentful look.

Wan Xiangxiang coughed twice: "Slip of the tongue!"

In order to avoid accidents, Wan Xiangxiang first took out the two eggs of the two-headed griffon, and then placed the Heart of Water into the planet space.

Soon, the space of the planet repels Wan Xiangxiang’s spiritual power.

Wan Xiangxiang knew that the interior of the planet was going to change.

Seeing that there was nothing of value around, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing returned home.

Three days later, the space of the planet went through some changes as Wan Xiangxiang expected. First, the volume doubled, and one-third of the area on it became a sea. Because the size of the planet was too small, it was really impossible to say it was a sea. Somewhat reluctantly...

Five years have passed in the blink of an eye.

The ninth floor of the Courage Tower.

Su Wanrou was talking with a few people.

"Senior Sister Su, our Nine Star Alliance only has two disciples left on the eighth floor."

Su Wanrou nodded and ordered: "We must prepare as soon as possible. The red moon must be coming soon."

At this time, someone sounded the alarm: "Senior Sister Su, Xu Chengjun asked us to go over and hold a meeting."

Su Wanrou has also shown her strength to these allies in the past few years, and she can be said to be the well-deserved leader among these people!

It's just that as a woman, she will inevitably be looked down upon by some short-sighted men. Even if some people say they are convinced by her openly, they say something else in private.

Su Wanrou strode forward and opened the door of the meeting room! Diai walked to the main seat and sat down. No one dared to say anything.

Su Wanrou didn't care what these self-righteous men were thinking, but she needed their absolute obedience for two months.

On this night, the originally white moon experienced a lunar eclipse.

When the lunar eclipse is over, a red moon hangs high in the sky.

Everyone who saw this red moon had quite complicated emotions. The moment of decisive battle was coming, and everyone felt as if fate had choked them.

Su Wanrou looked at the red moon in the sky, opened the door and walked out.

Then came another round of discussion.

Wan Xiangxiang looked up at the sky, this day was finally coming.

Yun Ling opened it, and there was news about Su Wanrou inside.

Su Wanrou expressed that she would launch an operation in five days and hoped that he would come to help them get out of trouble.