Chapter 383 Various Doubts

Wan Xiangxiang continued to express his doubts: "Have the seniors of your sect who left this world mentioned anything suspicious about this world? It stands to reason that after so many years, those seniors should have changed their lives several times. Could it be that Hasn’t anyone ever had doubts?”

Su Wanrou's eyes widened and she looked at Wan Xiangxiang: "No, not only our sect, but also the seniors of other sects have not expressed any doubts."

Wan Liangxiang: "Are the seniors who went out still alive? Is there anything unusual?"

Su Wanrou shook her head: "There is no abnormality. Some people have passed away, but there are still many people who continue to practice. I have not noticed anything abnormal about them."

Su Wanrou suddenly covered her chest and her expression became distorted!

You could see how much pain she was feeling from the bulging veins on her forehead.

Wan Xiangxiang said hurriedly: "What's wrong with you?"

Su Wanrou's expression was hideous: "Heart!"

Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly stuffed a drop of spiritual fluid into her mouth.

Su Wanrou was extremely shocked when spiritual energy appeared inside her body. But at this time it is better to take care of your heart first.

Under the repair of spiritual energy, her somewhat damaged heart was gradually repaired, and her condition soon became much better. But she didn't look good.

Wan Xiangxiang also thought of something: "Heart of courage?"

Su Wanrou nodded: "Then I will make a bold guess. Those seniors who went out in the past may have been affected by this heart?"

If Wan Xiangxiang hadn't mentioned it, she might have completely ignored all the weirdness in this world, and other people didn't think of any doubts at all, which in itself was the biggest doubt.

How could the strange things in this world go unnoticed for so many years? The greatest possibility is that they themselves have been affected unknowingly.

Su Wanrou asked: "You haven't integrated the heart of courage, have you?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "I really didn't. There were some accidents along the way. No matter how many more, it's inconvenient for me to mention them."

Su Wanrou didn't mean to ask any more questions. She patted him on the shoulder and said, "It seems that you are the only one here who can survive." Wan Xiangxiang comforted him, "You don't have to be too pessimistic. These things are just our guesses." , maybe this is just an ordinary little world."

Even though Wan Xiangxiang said this, he actually didn't quite believe what he said. They were just words of comfort, and everyone must know that.

Su Wanrou's face twitched from time to time. The more she doubted the world, the more severe the pain in his heart would be. She denied: "No, this is definitely not an accident. I can feel that as long as I think about these issues, , my heart felt like a twisting pain! There was a force guiding me to ignore this matter.

Seeing that something was wrong with her, Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly comforted her: "Don't think too much about it for the time being, stabilize your physical condition first, and I will go find out what's going on."

Su Wanrou nodded, and Wan Xiangxiang led Mu Qing out of Su Wanrou's tent.

Mu Qing asked: "Is the situation here serious?"

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head and said: "I don't know, but it's not a big problem for the two of us. Regardless of whether half of us are going to die, it's not difficult for our strength to be sent out." What's more, he has not integrated the Heart of Courage. , Mu Qing has not integrated the heart of diligence. Even if this thing can really control outsiders like them, it cannot control Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing.