Chapter 246 Di Yao's meeting

Wan Penghui has been troubled by family affairs recently.

His second brother Wan Pengchang has been up to something lately, and he's actually starting to want to seize power.

Wan Pengchang had more than a dozen illegitimate children, but he was not very happy with his wife's son. He is so incompetent that he can't even handle the affairs of his wife and children. He is a ghost if he can take care of family affairs.

It's just that Wan Pengchang got a piece of Bone Bright Stone from somewhere, which was just suitable for his ancestor's use. The ancestor was very happy, so he took a fancy to him and asked Wan Penghui to hand over some affairs for him to try out. .

Naturally, Wan Penghui still had to obey his ancestor's instructions and had to hand over some unimportant items to his hands. However, it was not this area that Wan Pengchang wanted to take over, but the pill to restore consciousness and restore mental power. That piece!

Hearing Wan Pengchang's shameless request, Wan Penghui was so angry that he laughed! The two sides are still going back and forth.

The situation of the Gao family is not very good either, because the Gao family's saint-level superpower actually had a problem while practicing. Only a few people in the family knew about it, but somehow this matter spread.

The Gao family fell into a state of chaos.

Gao Qi and Wan Hong learned the news from both sides, and they both felt that something was not right. It should be the person behind it. Wan Hong specifically told Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing to be careful in the near future: "Senior Mu Zhuo is here The main reason for entering into cultivation at that time is to attract the people behind it. During this period, you can avoid it as much as possible. Although those people may not know your role in this, it is always right to be cautious."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "We are going out these days to avoid the limelight. How is your family's situation? Is there anything you need help with?" He could also guess what Mu Zhuo was thinking. If he had been here If he is guarding, the other party may not show off his tricks because he is worried about him, but once Mu Zhuo retreats to practice, there will be more loopholes for people to take advantage of, and those who are related to Mu Zhuo must be extremely cautious. Come.

Wan Hong rubbed his brows and said: "That's not necessary. With my second uncle's ability, he can't cause any trouble. It's just that the people behind him are in some trouble. If he goes too far, our ancestors won't let him go. his."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "If you need help, just ask." After all, it is Wan Hong's family matter, and it is not easy for him to interfere with it as an outsider.

Wan Hong nodded and said: "Don't worry, I won't be polite to you when I need you."

Wan Xiangxiang handed the two space rings to Wan Hong: "This is yours, and this is for Wan Li."

Wan Hong didn't show any pretense and put away the two rings. Inside were probably some miscellaneous elixirs, energy plates and a few mechas.

Wan Xiangxiang took out a small round ball the size of a table tennis ball from the space ring: "This is for you, don't underestimate it, I worked on it for a long time."

Wan Hong looked at the small ball and asked, "What is this?"

Wan Xiangxiang gave a demonstration and threw the ball on the ground. The ball disappeared as soon as it touched the soil. Not long after, a clump of tentacles stretched out from underneath, instantly wrapping Wanxiangxiang and disappearing from the ground!

Wan Hong was shocked by this sudden change! For a moment, I thought something had happened to Wan Xiangxiang. Just as his heart was in his throat, Wan Xiangxiang came out of the ground again. Seeing the wonderful expression on Wan Hong's face, he smiled and said: "Don't be excited, don't be excited, this is The effectiveness of the ball can be used to escape at critical moments."