Chapter 333 The difference between aura and energy

On the day of the competition, Cui Xingwen came over and went to the competition venue with them.

Wan Xiangxiang could also tell that Cui Xingwen seemed to be interested in making friends with him and Mu Qing, and he did not refuse. As Cui Xingwen was an old disciple of Mu Lin Palace, he knew more information than Wan Xiangxiang, who only watched People who have read the manual are much better.

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were also listening to Cui Xingwen explaining to them the rules of the Mu Lin Palace competition.

The venue for the competition was a large square in the outer hall, and the participants included disciples from the Returning to the Sun Realm and the Returning to the Star Realm from the inner and outer halls. Disciples from the outer hall were not allowed to enter the inner hall, so the competition could only be held in the outer hall.

The initial competition location for new disciples and former disciples is not the same place.

Once you enter the Blood Coagulation Realm, you have the qualifications to choose a disciple among new disciples, so spirit refiners in the Blood Coagulation Realm and above will not participate in this competition.

The competitions between Returning to the Sun and Returning to the Moon are not mixed competitions, but separate competitions.

The weapon-refining competition like Wan Xiangxiang is a mixed competition, and the works are divided according to age, cultivation level, and weapon-refining level.

Wan Xiangxiang touched his nose, he was really a bit old.

When it came to the weapon refining session, Wan Xiangxiang simply stopped hiding it. He was already able to forge a level four spiritual weapon.

Since the power difference between the first and second level spiritual weapons is not that big, and they are all weapons suitable for use in the Star Returning Realm, ordinary first and second level spiritual weapons can be produced in the Returning Star Realm, but among these spiritual weapons It's just a matter of quality.

While those in the Huiyue Realm can forge third-level spiritual weapons, due to the limitations of spiritual power and spiritual power, very few people can forge fourth-level spiritual weapons.

Returning to the Moon Realm is a cultivation level that can generally forge fourth-level spiritual weapons.

Wan Xiangxiang has also thought about it. If he is in Huiyue realm in his twenties, how can he be embarrassed to be a direct disciple of this inner palace if he wanders around among others?

Therefore, it is necessary to show some edge appropriately, so as to block some rumors.

It didn't matter that most people didn't know that he was an inner hall disciple before. This time he appeared in front of everyone and exposed himself. There are only a few people who can be selected as inner hall disciples in each session. It is natural to know who someone is at a glance. If he is too weak, he will inevitably be criticized by others.

The competition that Wan Xiangxiang participated in was also relatively simple. Each disciple refined a spiritual weapon. After all, Jing just wanted the disciples to show off their own strength. Everyone basically worked hard to forge the spiritual weapon.

It took Wan Xiangxiang two days to refine a fourth-level spiritual weapon. His speed was not fast, because the others who could refine fourth-level spiritual weapons were cultivators who had returned to the Sun Realm. Wanxiangxiang returned to the moon realm in one go, which was considered a normal speed for being able to do so. Once the three days were up, all the spirit refiners participating in this event stopped, and specialized personnel came to collect all the spiritual weapons. Collected it.