Chapter 289 Emperor Star Matters

Seeing Wan Xiangxiang's familiar face, Wan Penghui smiled and said: "I didn't expect it was really you two. I had speculated at first whether it might be you two. At that time, I thought I was out of my mind. How could you two To become a level 12 armor maker and a level 12 pharmacist so quickly? I didn’t expect that I guessed it right!"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "This is a long story, let's talk about it later. Now I want to understand the current situation first.

Wan Penghui briefly explained what happened after Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing left.

After they left, Mu Zhuo revealed that the Liu family and the Mo family were the managers of most of the experimental bases, and the people behind the Liu family and the Mo family had already figured out that it was Jiang Mingxi.

Jiang Mingxi would publicly capture Mu Yi. In fact, he had already made preparations for the violence. When a group of strong men were preparing to surround them, many mechas from the Black Doudou Alliance came out to stop them.

This also confirms that Jiang Mingxi is the saint-level superpower who colluded with the Black Doudou Alliance!

The Mo family and the Liu family had already made most of the preparations. Just when the war was about to start, these people from the Mo family and the Liu family were indeed escorted away, leaving behind all the unworthy side descendants.

The territory of these two families was quickly divided up by other families. The Wan family could have taken a piece of meat from it, but it was held back by their own people.

Wan Penghui's younger brother Wan Pengchang had already met Jiang Mingxi, and actually injected the elders of his family with a dendrobium drug that could cause people to lose consciousness.

During that time, the Wan family was busy cleaning up the civil strife and failed to benefit from the carve-up. Wan Pengchang has now fled with his men.

The elders infected by the dendrobium smoke were also rescued, but Wan Penghui guessed that there was a traitor in the family. If it weren't for the support of someone behind the scenes, how could Wan Pengchang alone inject medicine into so many elders? How dare you act so arrogantly within the clan?

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "I heard that my master is back?"

Wan Penghui nodded: "Yes, Master Shen heard that something happened to you and rushed back from outside. With Master Shen's help, more of the research locations of dendrobium smoke were found."

Wan Xiangxiang thought that he would find time to visit his master. He still had a lot of good things in his hands.

Wan Xiangxiang asked again: "How is the situation over there with the Gao family?"

Wan Penghui shook his head: "We are not optimistic. The saint-level superpowers of the Gao family seem to have problems with their cultivation. They have not appeared in public for a long time. We don't know the more specific situation. Even if they are allies, they cannot mutually cooperate with each other." Tell us all the details." If the secrets of both parties are completely made public, the consequences will be serious if a spy appears.

The Gao family didn't get any benefits this time. There was something wrong with their saint-level superpowers, so they didn't participate in this fight. No matter how much they seized, it was useless. If the saint-level superpowers died by then, they would There is no way to hold on to these properties. It is better to leave them with others first. When they become stronger in the future, they can always get back all the things they deserve.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Why is the situation so serious and can it be cured?" He wanted Mu Xi to try to see if it could be cured.

"I asked Master Mu Zhuo to take a look, but he couldn't do anything. The other pharmacists didn't even dare to reveal it." Wan Penghui explained.