Chapter 245 Making it public

Mu Zhuo planted the seeds in a flowerpot and used his powers to start growing. However, the growth rate of the indeterminate fruit was extremely slow. It took several minutes before a seedling grew. He then continued to grow the seedling into a new one. Mu Zhuo stopped his hand and sighed: "It is indeed a medicinal plant that was about to become extinct, but it is so difficult to revive it."

"Is it difficult? It's not difficult!" Mu Qing wrote lightly.

Mu Qing took out a seed and threw it into another flowerpot to induce birth. The seeds burst out of the ground quickly and grew into a small tree within a few minutes.

However, Mu Qing did not plan to directly produce fruit, as long as it was similar to Mu Zhuo's sapling.

Mu Zhuo was shocked by such a turn of events: "This..."

Not only Mu Zhuo, but also Wan Xiangxiang, who knew the inside story, and several others present were frightened by the speed at which Mu Qing gave birth.

Mu Qing did not continue to induce birth and said: "I'll give this one to you!"

After Mu Zhuo came to his senses, he laughed and said, "Genius! Mu Qing! How about you learn cultivation from me?"

Mu Qing said in disgust: "Not so good! Your saplings are not as tall as mine!"

Mu Zhuo: "..." It actually makes sense, but this is an indefinite fruit tree that can't be found in the entire star field!

The last few people agreed that the elixir and refining method for eliminating Dendrobium smoke infection should be given to Mu Zhuo. Mu Qing also sold the elixir prescriptions for restoring damaged sanity and damaged mental strength to Mu Zhuo. Even with these Prescription, if there are no medicinal materials, Mu Zhuo may not be able to refine the elixir in a short time.

The rest of the elixirs will be handed over to Wan Hong. Those who are treated for Dendrobium smoke infection can use their resources to Wan Hong in exchange for elixirs that restore their sanity and restore their damaged mental power.

The matter of dealing with dendrobium smoke is proceeding in an orderly manner.

On the other side, Shao Yian was sending his men to destroy the place where dendrobium medicine was produced.

If they knew the real owner, they could directly deal with the real owner, but the problem is that even they themselves don't know who the current Flying Star Flame Tree is.

The only thing we can do is force the people behind it out.

Mu Zhuo did more than just that. He also posted the dangers of dendrobium cigarettes on Xingwang and told netizens that he had a solution. If anyone finds something wrong with them, they can go to the designated location and someone will go and check it.

People who were originally infected by dendrobium smoke and successfully treated also came forward to testify about this matter, which increased the credibility of this matter.

Mu Zhuo reported this matter to the upper echelon of Di Yao.

Six saint-level superpowers and the elders of Di Yao gathered in the conference room.

Mu Zhuo told everyone what had happened, but he didn't see anyone's expressions being abnormal.

He also knew that there was a saint-level superpower in Di Yaoli who was involved in this matter, but he didn't know who it was, so he could only expose Hu Yan and the person behind it.

"This matter is of great importance. It is really urgent to destroy the experimental sites for manufacturing dendrobium poisons." Someone immediately suggested.