Chapter 322 Opening a Shop

Cui Xingyu was a little confused when he shouted like this. After reacting, he remembered that this is an offensive spiritual pattern scroll! It’s just surrounded by houses! Where can I throw it? !

Shen Manyu reminded: "Throw it up into the sky!"

Cui Xingyu hurriedly threw the thunder ball condensed from the spiritual patterns on his hand into the sky!

Shen Manyu then threw a defensive magic weapon to wrap up the thunder ball inspired by the spiritual pattern.

Thunderball explodes! A loud "bang" sound soon came from mid-air!

The power of the explosion shattered the defenses Shen Manyu had put up!

The defensive weapon shattered in response! The aftermath did not stop and spread to all directions. There were spiritual patterns on the houses, but it did not have much impact. However, the stalls that had been set up were in terrible condition. They were staggered by the impact of the remaining power. Many of the stalls placed on them were shaken. The items were all blown to other places. Fortunately, the remaining power was limited and no major damage was caused.

Cui Xingyu was a little stunned... how could a third-level high-grade spiritual scroll be so powerful! It can actually shatter even level four defensive weapons! "He really didn't pay much attention to the third-level spiritual pattern scroll just now, even if it was a top-notch scroll! Shen Manyu was not surprised. She had long known that the power of attacking the spiritual pattern was powerful enough, and she could The attack power of this spirit pattern was drawn to her body, but when she thought of her wild image after using the thunder spirit pattern! Let it go! She would rather have all the houses in this neighborhood blown up. I will use this Heavenly Thunder Spirit Pattern in public!

Everyone came back to their senses when they heard this. This is a third-level spiritual pattern! The power is actually no worse than a level four offensive spirit pattern! Someone started talking: "I heard before that this is an improved sky thunder!"

"Senior Brother Yanfei is right!"

"It turns out it's an improved spiritual pattern! No wonder it's so powerful!"

Wan Xiangxiang listened to everyone's discussion and was a little confused. He really had a lot of improved spirit patterns. He used the original Tianlei script. It was probably that the human spirit patterns had transformed the original Tianlei text over the long years. The spirit patterns have been modified to a certain extent. The reason may be that the real spirit patterns were not obtained in the first place, or they were lost later and had to be revised.

This was a person who also got into the crowd and came to Wan Xiangxiang and said, "Do you still have the spirit patterns? I've covered them all!" Wan Xiangxiang came back to his senses and saw the man in front of him wearing the uniform of a first-class disciple. man.

Shui Qiuhua came back to his senses immediately after hearing this: "First come, first served, do you understand? I came first! You two must sell all the spirit patterns to me!"

At this time, everyone secretly cursed these two people for being cunning!

"I want to buy it too! Leave one for me!"

"I want to buy it too!"

A group of disciples who were not very high in cultivation were excited! You know, they can't activate higher-level spiritual patterns, but they can definitely activate these third-level spiritual patterns! This spiritual pattern is so powerful! It's no big deal to fight the enemy back to Japan! Maybe it can blow people up directly!

Why should I keep a scroll with such a powerful spirit pattern to save my life? Even if you spend all your money, you still need to buy one for self-defense!