Chapter 371 Teeth Beating Festival

Mu Yu lit a fire and put the firewood on it to let it stew slowly while he searched for the second bright beast.

A second one was quickly hunted nearby!

I came back and stuffed a handful of firewood, put in some seasonings, and then went to search for the third bright beast!

After catching six bright beasts in a row, Mu Yu stopped what he was doing.

Mu Yu was nearby and took care of the other four ends. The remaining one was taken back for delivery and temporarily put into the storage bag.

By the time all the bright beasts in his hands were processed, the stew in the pot was almost ready.

Mu Yu ate so much that he drank all the gravy and almost licked the pot.

After eating the beast meat, Mu Yu once again felt that his strength had increased a lot, so he started practicing boxing in the woods.

After about two hours, Mu Yu stopped and started making lunch. Lunch was barbecue and stew, and he planned to roast two of the bright beasts.

After lunch, Mu Yu once again trained to control the sense of energy in his vortex, and to control the attack accuracy of this sense of energy. After practicing for a few more hours, Mu Yu stewed and roasted the two bright beasts and ate them as dinner. !

The bones of Ming Beast were collected by Mu Yu. It would not be good if they were left outside and were discovered by others. After all, this is considered the territory of the Hardworking Battlefield, and even the bright beasts here are their property!

Mu Yu swallowed the last bite of meat and burped with satisfaction!

The power gained from eating the bright beast here is much greater than moving the Hades iron stone in the quarry! Mu Qing decided to come back tomorrow!

Mu Qing handed over a bright beast in exchange for a thousand hard work points and a thousand hard work coins.

Regarding Mu Qing's only hunting of one bright beast, everyone said that they were used to it. It was normal to only be able to hunt one bright beast in a day. For someone like Mu Yu, who did not have a hard-working heart, he was already able to hunt one bright beast. It was amazing, and because of this, Mu Qing also received praise from others.

The next day when Mu Yu went to pick up the Ming Beast mission again, the registrar from yesterday was a little surprised. He didn't expect that he might be mistaken.

From that day on, Mu Qing lived a life of hunting bright beasts and beating teeth for sacrifices. Anyway, he had to survive two months in the periphery, so why couldn't he survive.

After Mu Qing wandered around the outermost perimeter for four or five days, he felt that the bright beasts on the outermost perimeter posed no challenge at all, so he went deeper inside.

It didn't take long before I encountered a bright beast that was a little stronger, but still very weak. Thinking of the first- and second-level bright beasts mentioned by the mission registrant before, this kind of beast might also be a first-level bright beast...

Mu Yu went deep into the forest again.

It was just noon at this time, when the weather was the hottest, but Mu Qing's hair suddenly stood up.

This feeling is too familiar. Whenever he encounters an opponent who is stronger than him, he will have such a chilling feeling. After Mu Qing felt a chill, a rush of blood rushed to his forehead, and his face was filled with excitement. A little red, he had always been looking forward to fighting an opponent stronger than himself.