Chapter 279 Human Territory

Zhu Wei took out a crystal stone, not knowing what material it was, and sat cross-legged in a spiritual pattern on the floor of the room.

Gu Jiao walked in and took the two of them out: "You follow me outside and wait."

This probably meant that outsiders were not allowed to watch. Wan Xiangxiang did not have to participate, so the two followed Gu Jiao out. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing sat in the living room outside for eight hours. Zhu Weicai Came out from inside.

At this time, his face was pale, his hair was soaked with sweat, and his breath was a little weaker, which showed that the calculation just now took a lot of effort.

Wan Xiangxiang handed over a rejuvenating elixir. Feeling the benefits of the elixir, Zhu Wei took it immediately.

Zhu Wei felt that this long-haired man was quite knowledgeable and said, "I have calculated the two pieces of information you want. Where is your reward?"

Wan Xiangxiang took out the hair restorer, one bottle for Zhu Wei and one bottle for Gu Jiao.

In order to avoid possible troubles in the future, Wan Xiangxiang explained: "This bottle of lipstick is for human beings. Apply it to the place where hair needs to grow, and it will make long hair grow in that place. This bottle The one with blue lips is a hair growth agent for people with long hair. It doesn’t just grow hair, it can also improve the qualifications of people with long hair. It is also applied on the hair.”

Zhu Wei nodded and took the potion.

Wan Liangxiang reminded: "This hair growth agent will absorb spiritual energy during use, so don't panic, it will not damage your cultivation."

Zhu Wei also thought of other important points at this time and said: "How much longer can this bottle of hair growth potion make the hair of the long-haired people?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "How long it can grow depends on the ability of the long-haired tribesmen themselves. You can try it out now." He handed over the hair growth agent.

Zhu Wei took it and wanted to apply the hair growth agent on Gu Jiao.

Although Gu Jiao didn't understand what they meant before, when Zhu Wei asked him to bow his head, he still bowed his head obediently.

Zhu Wei opened the medicine bottle and poured the hair growth agent into his hair.

Gu Jiao's original hair was shorter than that of ordinary long-haired men, only about 1.3 meters in length. I don't know if it was because his hair was very short and he had a lot of room for advancement. His hair was treated with hair growth agents. After that, it actually grew nearly ten centimeters.

Gu Jiao looked at his longer hair and was a little dazed. Although it was not as long as the average length of people with normal long hair, it still made this man shed tears. He had suffered so much in recent years because of his short hair. Even His biological parents did not regard him as their own child. ---Zhu Wei held him in his arms to comfort him, and the two looked at each other. The atmosphere was warm for a while.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at this scene and rubbed his nose. He didn't expect that one day he would be teased...

Fortunately, Zhu Wei had not forgotten the business and quickly came to his senses. However, the first sentence he said was not about the space channel, but said: "Is there any hair growth agent?"

Wan Xiangxiang took out five more bottles: "It can be used repeatedly, but after reaching a certain level, the hair will no longer grow.

Zhu Wei took the hair growth potion and said: "I will give you news of equal value^" Zhu Wei told Wan Xiangxiang the news he had calculated.