Chapter 325 The power of Yuanyuan and Spider

Zhang Ji didn't know what the muzzle of it was at all, but he didn't pay attention to its threatening words. He took the things and planned to go out. He couldn't do it to this extent. The person hiding behind him Will he show up again!

Seeing that the person had no intention of staying, Yuanyuan calculated the other person's intention and shot Zhang Ji without hesitation. ---Zhang Ji also felt the attack coming towards him, but the power fluctuation of the attack was not very strong, so Zhang Ji didn't take it to heart. It was just an attack from a puppet, separated from the spiritual power of the master. These puppets are nothing more than a pile of scrap metal.

Just before the attack was about to touch Zhang Ji's body, he turned sideways gracefully, thinking that he could completely dodge the attack. Unexpectedly, the light ball that originally came from the attack exploded instantly, forming a giant net that covered the entire body. Zhang Ji, who was standing aside, was wrapped up tightly.

Zhang Ji couldn't believe it! He was actually caught by a puppet's attack!

Yuanyuan didn't know what he was thinking, so she stepped forward and took back the goods that were taken away from the captured Zhang Ji.

"Let me go!" Zhang Ji struggled a few times in the net, and the big net immediately tightened, strangling him even tighter.

Zhang Ji was a little suffocated by the net, and it was difficult to speak. The big net left red mesh-like marks on his face! This shows how tight this net is.

He wanted to use his spiritual power to break away the net, but found that his spiritual energy was lost and could not even be condensed! Even the mental power is gradually being depleted. It seems that the function of this net is not just to confine a person's body, but also to absorb spiritual energy and mental power!

Zhang Ji was really panicking at this time.

I'm used to being the strong one, so I certainly don't want to go back and try what it's like to be the weak one again.

The Dream-Eating Spider lay on the counter, looked at the struggling Zhang Ji, and made a mocking sound of "squeak--".

Regardless of what Zhang Ji thought, Yuanyuan stepped forward and grabbed one end of the net, dragged the net back, and walked towards the door. Many people saw it along the way.

Zhang Ji's face turned a little red! A soul refiner who returned to the Sun Realm actually lost face in front of so many people!

"I'm warning you to let me go! Otherwise, you'll be punished by the master behind me!" Zhang Hui thought wisely, thinking that Wan Xiang would be brought under his master's command sooner or later, and Wan Xiang was no better than him. It's just a Return to the Moon Realm. At the same time, you don't have to listen to the instructions of a Return to the Sun Realm. As an accessory of Wan Xiang, this puppet must be handled by him!

Yuanyuan ignored Zhang Ji's thoughts and threw him out of the door without hesitation. After Zhang Ji was thrown in an arc, he hit a tree trunk, bounced back, and fell to the road. side. ---Zhang Ji lost the spiritual energy to protect him. After being hit like this, he suddenly felt that his internal organs had shifted. A mouthful of blood spurted out, covering his face with blood! He looked even more embarrassed!

After Yuanyuan threw the person out, she turned around and returned to the store.

The melon-eating crowd watching the excitement gathered around one side.

Zhang Ji usually behaves very arrogantly with the help of a small force behind him, and often does bad things to bully the weak. Now that he was recognized, some people couldn't help but secretly gloat at his misfortune.