Chapter 293 Night Talk

After entering the house, a few people really felt at ease. ---Several people got into Jiang Jingnan's hut in a tacit understanding.

At night on this uninhabited star, several beast roars would be heard from time to time, making the already quiet room seem even more silent.

Someone spoke in the darkness.

"I miss my parents." It was Jiang Jingzhen who spoke.

Hearing such a topic, several children were a little at a loss.

Jiang Jingzhen continued: "My father was ill when I was sold. Treatment required a large amount of star coins, but my family was very poor and my powers were too weak. I simply couldn't afford such a large sum of money. A pen of star coins.”

"What happened next?" Jiang Jinghan asked.

"Later, Butler Jiang Huai came over and wanted to buy me, but my parents were not happy. In the end, I went to ask Butler Jiang Huai to take me away." Jiang Jingzhen said nonchalantly.

After a long time, Jiang Jingnan almost forgot about the scene when he was sold, so he thought about it carefully.

There are four children in their family, all boys. His parents were very happy when they learned that he had awakened his powers, but he was a wood-type power user and his attack power was not very strong. He would either be a pharmacist or a cultivator in the future, but there was no way he would have any extra crystals at home. The coins allow him to learn cultivation or medicine.

When they learned that someone was going to buy him for millions of star coins, the man and woman sent him out with smiles on their faces.

"It's just a son anyway, he will be born again." What he remembered most was probably his mother's words.

Jiang Jinghan interjected: "I miss my parents, they sold me. I miss the girl next door to me. When I left with Butler Jiang Huai, she promised to marry me in the future. Wait. After we went out, I became a man and could fall in love with her. Let me tell you quietly, when I received the first star coin, I also bought a ring, which I will use to propose to her in the future!

Jiang Jingtian laughed and said: "Hahaha, your hair hasn't even grown yet, and you already miss the girl. I'm also a little homesick, but I don't have parents. The planet we used to live in was attacked by star beasts, and both my parents died. . There was only one older brother left to bring me up. Later, he joined the army. Someone from above wanted to buy me from him, but he didn’t agree. As a result, he made a mistake and was fired. Later, he broke his leg. There was no other way. I Just come over.”

Jiang Jingzhen said with emotion: "I called home before coming to this planet. My father's disease had been cured by then. Now I just want to go out quickly and tell my parents how good their son is. Wait for us Now that you're all out, I'll take you to my home. My parents are very enthusiastic and will definitely welcome you." Jiang Jingzhen said with some frustration: "I was too young and ignorant when I left. I thought my brother was old and evil. He actually sold me. Now that I think about it, he must have had his own reasons. I haven’t contacted him since I left. If I can get out this time, I will tell him that I have forgiven him, and I will also I know he was forced to do it.”

"Jingyun, Jingnan, where are you?" Jiang Jingzhen asked.

The children have been together for more than a year and have feelings for each other, but this is the first time they have had a conversation like this.

"My parents are here. They love me. I'll introduce you to them after we go out." Jiang Jingyun said with a bit of showoff.

"Where are you Jingnan?" Jiang Jingnan was silent for a while and replied: "I have no family." He died the moment they gave up on me.