Chapter 377 Blue Eyes and Red Eyes

There are some simple monochrome patterns painted on it.

What is painted on the pattern should be some kind of ritual, and the people worshiping and offering sacrifices underneath should be humans, and the object they kneel to is a totem.

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't tell what kind of creature was painted in this totem.

This looks a bit like a nine-headed griffin, with a sun behind it.

There are some strange symbols next to these patterns, like another kind of writing.

"Huh?" Wan Xiangxiang was confused. He remembered that the characters used by the native humans in that city were the same as the characters they used. If these symbols here are characters, do they mean that other people have appeared here? civilization?

Is this palace a ruins?

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't figure it out and didn't bother anymore. He just engraved this pattern into his mind and asked Su Wanrou if he didn't know if he had a chance.

At this time, the two two-headed griffons had already packed their things, with blue eyes holding a basket in their mouths. Wan Xiangxiang took a closer look and found two eggs inside.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Your eggs? They don't seem to have enough vitality." It is probably difficult to break the shell of an egg like this.

After hearing Wan Liangxiang's words, Hongyan cried out sadly.

Wan Liangxiang coughed twice and said, "I'm sorry." Saying in front of other people's parents that their children might not be born, isn't this just poking at their sore spots?

The blue-eyed Mou Hongmu had a lot of luggage. Wan Xiangxiang looked at the things that might not be used at all, and thought of Mu Qing who always liked to pick up rags. She hoped that she could find him smoothly this time when she went to the City of Wisdom.

Wan Xiangxiang threw a storage bag to Lan Jian and said, "You can put all your luggage in it, just put this storage bag away."

He dug out two more cotton bags, spread cotton inside, and put the two eggs in them. Packing them separately would avoid the possibility of the two eggs hitting each other and breaking, and then let the red eyes put the two eggs in. Hang around the neck.

However, Wan Xiangxiang's move was really unnecessary. The eggshell of a two-headed griffon was difficult to break even with a spiritual weapon. Since it was getting dark, Wan Xiangxiang decided to spend the night here and set off again tomorrow morning. .

Wan Xiangxiang took out a few round beads, stuffed one into his mouth and started practicing.

This is exactly the spiritual liquid extracted from the spiritual energy in the space of Wanxiangxiang Planet.

Because a lot of the spiritual energy that is usually extracted cannot be used for a while, or when you extract it and you can't use it temporarily, you will compress the remaining spiritual energy into spiritual liquid, and then use the power of this world Wrap a layer of sugar coating on the outside of the spiritual liquid.

This will prevent the spiritual energy inside from leaking out. This will not only make good use of the spiritual energy, but these spiritual liquids may also be used for other purposes at critical times.

Lan Zhen watched Wan Xiangxiang eating curiously. The two big tilted heads made Wan Xiangxiang feel inexplicably that underneath the proud appearance of the two-headed lion, there was actually a funny soul...

"Ouch--" What are you eating?

Wan Xiangxiang handed one over and said, "Do you want to try it?"

The blue eyes were not polite, and they directly stretched out the head and opened its bloody mouth...