Chapter 260 Both Promotions

After eating and drinking, Bisi asked the two about their next plans.

What's Wan Xiangxiang's plan? Of course I want to eat and die...ah no! He coughed twice and said: "Of course, we should seize the time to practice and get out of the bottom cultivation level as soon as possible!"

The main reason why Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing went to the uninhabited planet was to replenish resources, but who knew that the space would be full. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qingcai came here because they speculated that this space might be connected to the planet where the Mu people lived.

So Wan Xiangxiang asked Bi Si if she had ever heard of the Mu people.

"Mu Clan? I seem to have heard of the Wood Clan, but we don't have any Wood Clan people here." Bi Si replied.

"Are there any outside the tribe?" Wan Xiangxiang heard that Bisi had no hostility towards the Mu tribe, so he guessed that there should be no conflicts between the two tribes, so he would not be rejected if he inquired about the Mu tribe. .

Bisi spread her hands and said: "There are none in this small world! We have human race, fish race and long-haired race here. The number of human race is the smallest."

Wan Xiangxiang was a little disappointed when he heard that there was no Mu Clan here. Since the Mu Clan was not here, he had to find a way to leave this planet. If he wanted to leave the planet, he would probably have to find a space crack or a space vortex. He was not sure whether those who moved the planet away in the past really moved the planet to another time and space.

Even if it's not in another time and space, it's definitely far away from the original star field. If the two of them want to go back, they can only go through the space channel.

Wan Xiangxiang said insinuatingly: "There seemed to be many space passages that appeared some time ago. Have you seen them?"

Bisi shook her head: "No, maybe my father and the others have seen it. Can I ask you later?"

Bisi is not shy about these issues. As long as they are not about clan secrets, she is not stingy about discussing them with others.

"Then I'll trouble you." Wan Xiangxiang also wanted to take this opportunity to test the clan leader's intentions. He could feel that the clan leader of the long-haired clan was not very optimistic about their cultivation. He felt that he and Mu Qing could not make trouble, but if Are his and Mu Qing's cultivation levels growing too fast? Will the clan leader be wary of them?

It would be better to reveal some details to the clan leader first, so that the clan leader can rest assured about them, and also inquire about the space tunnel. When Bisi returned home, she mentioned the situation of the two of them to her father.

The leader of the Changfa Tribe, Nan Jiang, also somewhat understood what Wan Xiangxiang meant. As long as these two people were not hostile to the tribe, he could also let them stay in the tribe. ---"They have very little knowledge about this place, and they may not be the human race here. A space gate did appear some time ago, and I heard that there are quite a few alien races there among other tribes." What he heard was actually Yes, those humans looked like they had never seen the world, picking up wild vegetables, weeds and broken rocks as if they were treasures!

Since these two people mentioned space channels, it means that they most likely came from these space channels.

The clan leader also has his own little thoughts. I heard that the human race has a lot of good things, such as pills! For example, the human race will use spiritual patterns.

The long-haired people mainly rely on their hair, and they are basically unable to learn other methods. However, if they want to obtain resources from the human race, they will have to spend a lot of money.