Chapter 233 Hill Planet

Seeing Yao Jin using water powers, everyone thought they were dazzled, and then the discussion on the Internet became more intense.

Even the judges at the scene stood up.

"Is this a dual-type superpower mecha?"

As early as when Wan Xiangxiang chose two attribute materials, these judges had certain guesses. The use of water-based superpowers directly confirmed the guesses of some armor makers present! Wan Xiangxiang has indeed created a dual-type superpower mecha!

It’s not that it’s difficult to create a dual-system mecha with special powers, but no one would go out of their way to research a dual-system mecha. After all, this kind of mecha has a small audience, so even if it were produced, it wouldn’t be a feat. There are no more than ten thousand people with super powers.

As an armor maker present, Su Zheng was surprised when he saw the numerical value and power of the Wanxiangxiang mecha. Although he had known for a long time that the mechas manufactured by Wanxiang were leapfrog mechas, and he had tested them when he got the mechas, but the fact that this level ten mecha could defeat most of the eleventh level mechas really surprised him. Surprised.

Su Zheng muttered: "What a waste of such a good talent! But he is someone with evil intentions..."

Li Feiyang heard his muttering and said, "You should stop saying a few words! Otherwise, tomorrow's headlines will be your news!"

Su Zheng shut up.

After Yao Jin defeated the eleventh level mecha master, he felt that everything around him was silent.

It is hard to imagine that a person who could not even resist a level 10 superpower actually defeated a level 11 superpower.

"What am I doing? I just clapped unconsciously! But I'm watching a live broadcast. Who am I applauding for?"

"You are not alone upstairs. I couldn't help myself just now..."

"Although Wan Xiangxiang is a scumbag, his armor-making skills are still very impressive!"

The armor maker who had previously purchased the Wanxiangxiang mecha from Su Zheng also remembered the mecha he had purchased before and decided to study the mecha again.

Su Zheng was also a little moved and decided to study Wanxiang's mecha after he went back!

What shocked everyone even more was that Yao Jin not only defeated an eleventh-level superpower, but also won several consecutive matches against an eleventh-level mecha master! Finally won the first place in the competition!

Yao Jin knew why in his heart! The value displayed by the energy tank in his mecha made him excited. The energy value inside was a dozen times that of other ten-level energy plates! Looking at a row of more than a dozen energy panels in the mecha's reserve space! How could he, a mecha master, calm down? This also caused him to feel like he had been beaten to death after these competitions.

The final selection is based on the votes of the audience.

Netizens were also very enthusiastic. Seeing the power of the Wanxiangxiang mecha, they all voted for it. Even the eleventh-level armor-maker who was originally the most promising was outclassed!

There is no suspense in this competition. Wan Xiangxiang won the championship that he longed for! Got 50 honor points.

Su Zheng later received communications from several armor masters. Su Zheng was a little nervous at first, fearing that these people were coming to cause trouble for him! As soon as the communication was connected, all the people on the other end said were words of praise, saying that he was very satisfied with the mecha in his hand.