Chapter 369 Hardworking battlefield

Mu Qing picked up the knife and started fighting among the bandits! There are about two hundred people in the entire bandit den. Mu Qing picked up his knife and killed them with great force. These humans were too weird to kill without cutting off their heads, so Mu Qing had no choice but to kill them all with one knife, killing the entire bandit den in one go.

After doing this, Mu Yu was pleasantly surprised to find that his strength had at least doubled. He guessed it was the effect of the yellow light that penetrated his body. A ray of yellow light was about as effective as the flesh of a bright beast!

Originally these effects were not very obvious, but when the power of hundreds of yellow lights gathered together, the effects became much more obvious!

After gaining new strength, Mu Qing began to search for things in the bandits' den. There were a lot of things on these bandits and in the warehouse. Mu Yu also accidentally discovered a storage bag with a larger capacity. !

Mu Qing, who had made a small fortune, returned to the original road to meet with Ningxia.

Ningxia saw that the person came out safely and asked: "How is the situation?"

Mu Qing nodded with satisfaction and said: "Not bad!"

The two got into the carriage and continued on their way.

Mu Qing took out a few storage bags and said, "I found these from the bandit's den, do you want to take one with you?

Ningxia was a little moved, but he hesitated and shook his head: "As an outsider, holding a storage bag is too conspicuous!"

Mu Qing curled his lips: "Outsiders are really troublesome! They have their hands tied!"

Mu Yu felt that it was indeed most comfortable to be a heretic! The most enjoyable!

Ningxia: "..."

Because they took a shortcut, it only took them three days to set out from the bandit's territory to the city of hard work.

Entering the City of Diligence requires each person to hand over 300 Diligence Coins, and Mu Yu and Ningxia obtained the status of residents.

Mu Qing had enough hard work coins in his hand, so he immediately changed his clothes and bought a few more items! It seems that I can also keep a few copies of shoes. Since I bought my own, I also ordered a few sets according to Wanxiangxiang’s sizes!

Tired of eating too much barbecue, Mu Qing went to buy pots, pans and seasonings!

Ningxia followed Mu Yu and watched helplessly as Mu Qing bought a bunch of miscellaneous items. Just when Mu Qing wanted to buy a few more big stones, he finally stopped him!

"Mu Yu! There is no place to store it! Your storage bag is full!" Ningxia almost screamed! This half-day of work cost a lot of hard work coins!

Mu Qing suddenly realized: "You are right!"

Ning Xia thought Mu Yu finally knew how to exercise restraint, but she heard Mu Qing say: "Let's buy some storage devices quickly! The area of ​​these storage bags is too small. If you just put things in them, you will use up the space."

"That's enough!" Ning Xia opened her eyes wide. "I still don't know how to get the heart of hard work. If I have to spend hard work coins to buy it, wouldn't we be able to afford it?"

Mu Qing struggled inwardly and said with some frustration, "Okay then, I won't buy it."

Mu Qing sighed, missing the days when Wan Xiang was still around, and Wan Xiang would never stop him from buying anything.