Chapter 318 Setting up a stall

Wan Xiangxiang first looked at the conditions for checking various book boxes. ---The first condition is that you need to be a disciple of Mu Lin Palace.

The library is divided into ten floors.

Direct disciples can read books on the first to eighth floors.

First-class disciples can read books on the first to sixth floors.

Second-class disciples can read books on the first to fourth floors.

Third-level disciples can read books on the first to second floors.

However, this is naturally not free, and all require contribution points to exchange for reading qualifications.

The higher the level of the book, the more advanced the book, and the more contribution points it requires.

Wan Xiangxiang continues to browse, the value of the contribution points here.

One hundred inferior spiritual crystals = 1 contribution point. Wan Xiangxiang already knows this.

The value of contribution points for ordinary mid-grade spiritual weapons is as follows: one contribution point per level.

Level 10 contribution points.

One hundred contribution points at level three.

One thousand contribution points at level four.

Level 5 has 10,000 contribution points.

Level 6 is 100,000 contribution points. The introduction only mentions level 6. It is estimated that the subsequent value will be similar, or no one will intend to use a level 7 spiritual weapon in exchange for contribution points.

This is the value of spiritual energy that is not engraved with spiritual patterns. This value must be divided according to the quality of the spiritual weapon.

The value of low-grade spiritual weapons will be halved! The value of high-grade spiritual weapons will be doubled. These are the value tables of Mu Lin Palace. If they are sold privately, the price will naturally fluctuate to a certain extent.

Selling it privately should be much higher than selling it directly to Mu Lindian.

Normally, a spirit pattern master would be asked to bring a spiritual weapon engraved with spirit patterns, and it would all be a high-grade spiritual weapon. This would make people feel that it is worth the money, because it is not cheap to hire a spirit pattern master.

Moreover, the spirit pattern master is also picky. If you ask the spirit pattern master to take action once, the price is twice the value of the spiritual weapon. In other words, the better the spiritual weapon is, the higher the reward the spirit pattern master can get. Naturally, the spirit pattern master will not choose to carve low-grade spiritual weapons.

However, the spirit pattern master cannot guarantee a success. If he fails, if he is lucky, the spiritual weapon can still be used. If he is not lucky, he will not even be able to keep the high-quality spiritual weapon.

Even if it fails, the spirit pattern master will not be responsible and can only admit that he is unlucky.

But once the spiritual pattern is successfully engraved, it's hard to say how much the power will be increased, but the value of the spiritual weapon will be at least ten times higher!

As for the spirit pattern scroll, since the cost of the spirit pattern scroll is low and it is a one-time consumable, its value is 10 to 20% of the price of the spiritual weapon!

That is, a third-level mid-grade spiritual pattern scroll is worth twenty contribution points.

As for the price of elixirs, they are similar to the prices of ordinary spiritual weapons. However, some elixirs have scarce medicinal materials and are difficult to refine. The value of all elixirs can only be regarded as the internal price of Mulin Palace. The price of external sales is still subject to discussion.