Chapter 320 Looking for trouble

Huo Shuang'er looked at the two people who sold the spirit patterns at a high price and said very undepressedly: "These two people actually set up a stall here and there are still people buying their goods! No! I'm going to smash their stall!"

Huo Shuang'er was about to leave, but Zhang Xiaorong beside her stopped her and said, "Miss Shuang'er!" This is not possible! If you cause trouble in the market of Mulin Palace, you will be punished by the law enforcement team. ---" Huo Shuang'er was stopped, and her expression became displeased: "Am I going to watch them rise here? "

Zhang Xiaorong said: "Actually, you don't need to pay too much attention to it. There are only a few customers at that stall, so there won't be any trouble."

"I don't! I just don't want to see him earn even a single contribution point. I just want him to be ruined and unable to survive in Mu Lin Palace!"

After Zhang Xiaorong hesitated for a while, she whispered to Huo Shuang'er: "Actually, there are other ways to ruin his reputation. You can do this..."

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's small stall soon welcomed its third customer.

A man wearing the attire of a first-class disciple came forward and asked, "How do you sell these spiritual patterns?" He looked at Mu Qing with a slightly contemptuous expression, as if he was an eyesore.

When Mu Qing saw this man's forehead, there were two big characters written on his forehead: "Decorate"! So he replied with some displeasure, "Sixty points for one ticket!", "Why is it so expensive?" Aren't ordinary third-level high-grade spiritual scrolls worth thirty contribution points? IM this is blackmail! "The man frowned, obviously dissatisfied with the price!

"Our spiritual scrolls are great! That's the price!" Mu Qinghui looked at him with contempt, as if he were looking at a poor man. "Can't you afford it? If you can't afford it, don't block my business here!" "

The man was provoked by his eyes. He originally wanted to explode, but after thinking of his own purpose, he hesitated for a few times before slowing down his tone and said: "Give me a scroll with the Heavenly Thunder Spirit Pattern!"

Mu Yu randomly picked one out and took it before buying one! You have the nerve to pretend to be wealthy! "

The man is a little embarrassed! I paid the contribution points and left with the scroll.

"Sir, please go slowly!" Mu Qing has reached the point of contribution. No matter how small a mosquito's legs are, they are still meat, so he doesn't care!

Zhang Xiaohe was really shocked this time: "There are people buying the spiritual pattern scroll with 60 contribution points? Did I not wake up today?" Mu Qing shook his head and educated: "You don't know this, right? Now the top When the spirit pattern is a scarce product! It will definitely become more and more expensive. Do you want to stock up on two now? Maybe tomorrow it will increase to 100 contribution points each."

Zhang Xiaohe still didn't believe it, but he was still a little moved, thinking that the one just now was a first-class disciple! Shui Qiuhua is a direct disciple again! Both of these people bought the spirit pattern. Could it be that this spirit pattern is really a good thing!

Zhang Xiaohe hesitated a little, but after a while he seemed to have made a decision, and said to Mu Qing in a flattering manner: "That Mu Qing! You can sell a few to me at a cheaper price!"

"Forty-five contribution points!" Mu Qing agreed.

Zhang Xiaohe grimaced: "If it's cheaper, you know, where do third-class disciples like us get so many contribution points? Forty contribution points are worth n coins! I'll buy five!"