Chapter 224 Wanxiang's conspiracy (1)

Originally, Su Zheng had heard that it was not easy to customize a Wanxiang mecha, and you might not be able to get one even if you queued for several months. In particular, some armor makers heard that he was going to take 50 orders for mecha customization. They felt that the chance of being selected this time was very high, so they sent many people to queue up!

This is tantamount to lowering everyone's chances of being selected.

Although Su Zheng was very critical of Wan Xiang on the Internet, he still wanted to get a mecha for research. After all, it was a new type of mecha, and the mechas sold by Yuyang Group were all normal and upgradeable types. Mechas, here in Wanxiangxiang, have become leapfrog mechas. If you can understand the secrets, your armor-making ability will definitely be improved to a higher level.

Unfortunately, the mecha was not good, so he thought, even if the Wanxiang mecha was difficult to customize, how could he get one or two places by hiring 3,000 people?

Facts have proved that hiring more people is the right thing to do! He did get a spot to customize the mecha.

But who is going to tell him that the number of people who signed up is probably hundreds of thousands, right? Why did most of the quota go to him? Even if he was a level 10 armor maker, he wouldn't be able to produce so many crystal coins at once! But what if dozens of people abstain! Isn't that meant to arouse suspicion?

Su Zheng was pacing in the room a little irritably. Before he could think of a solution, someone sent another message. He was actually one of the people he hired! !

"Master Su! I have grabbed the customization quota for the advanced super-power mecha! What should I do next?" asked the person opposite.

"Don't worry, just tell him that you need to prepare materials and crystal coins and let him wait." Su Zheng didn't know what to do next.

After a morning passed, Su Zheng was sitting on the chair in the room numbly!

He raised his fists. This Wan Xiangxiang must have known about the people he hired to queue up.

Otherwise, it would be impossible for all fifty places to be in his hands! If he hadn't investigated himself in advance, it would have been impossible for him to send all the fifty people he selected.

He actually selected all the people he sent, this Wanxiang! Definitely demonstrating to myself!

At this time, Su Zheng was riding a tiger and couldn't get off! But will he be the kind of person to put down his face and regret it? of course not! So Su Zheng could only knock out his teeth and swallow blood, and look for friends to borrow some crystal coins! His current savings are not enough to buy fifty custom-made mechas. It's all because of Wanxiang. Why is the price of custom-made mechas so high?

"Old Li, how many crystal coins do you have? Can you lend me some?" Su Zheng asked Li Feiyang, the armor-maker with whom he had the best relationship, to borrow some crystal coins for emergencies.

Li Feiyang thought Su was making fun of him: "Are you kidding me? You asked me to borrow crystal coins? When have you ever been short of crystal coins?" How could a tenth-level armor master have a deposit? Even if Su Zheng spends his money lavishly, he can't resist his superb armor-making skills and high success rate!

Su Zheng hesitated and couldn't explain why. How could he say such a shameful thing?

Seeing his coy look, Li Feiyang was shocked and said, "You must have met a liar! Who asked you for crystal coins? Don't be stupid and agree!"

"No!" Su Zheng immediately denied this statement. He was really impressed by his friend's thinking. How could he be deceived if he was so good!

"Then what's going on? If everything goes well, you, a tenth-level armor master, will ask me to borrow crystal coins?" Li Feiyang had a serious face. "If you tell me, maybe I can help you find a way. You You keep hiding it to save face! Even if I want to help you solve it, it’s too hard for a clever woman to make a plan without rice!"