Chapter 282 Meeting an old friend

The two returned to their residence.

While there is still some time, Wan Xiangxiang plans to refine some self-defense weapons for himself and Mu Qing. He doesn't know if anything will happen when the space channel opens.

On the day of the auction, they came to Jinglong Trading Company again.

In fact, they had lots to auction at this auction, and they could directly enter the medium box. However, in order not to attract other people's attention, Wan Xiangxiang chose to enter the ordinary box.

This ordinary box is a bit small, but although the sparrow is small and has all the internal organs, it is still passable.

The two of them were eating snacks and drinking tea in the box, just waiting for the sales meeting to start.

Soon the first lot was carried onto the stage.

It was not an interesting item, so Wan Xiangxiang didn't pay much attention to the situation on the stage, but studied the list of items in his hand.

"What is included in this auction?" Mu Qing asked.

Wan Xiangxiang read Mu Yin's names and introductions one by one.

"Why don't you have your spiritual weapon? Isn't this the auction?" Mu Qing frowned.

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head: "It's this auction, but our things were handed in too late. They probably haven't had time to add them to this list, so they will be placed in the middle of the auction or left until the end." It’s more likely.”

After hearing what Wan Xiangxiang said, Mu Qing's attention shifted to other places: "What is this pet?"

Wan Xiangxiang thought that the cages that were brought in might be the monsters in the cages we saw that day. "

These lots were leaked out one by one, and Mu Qing also took some cheap ones...

Wan Liangxiang's guess was correct, and their items were indeed put up for auction in the middle.

The auctioneer said: "The next lot is the level six spiritual weapon Cloud Piercer Bow!"

Wan Xiangxiang saw the bow he forged, but what was the Cloud Chuan Bow? Why didn't he know?

This should be the name that Jinglong Trading Company came up with in order to conduct better auctions...

In order to let the bidders understand the value of this spiritual weapon, the auctioneer first tested the power of the spiritual weapon before the auction. When he saw that the power could actually penetrate the target that could resist returning to the moon, the people who wanted to buy it were immediately ready to make a move.

The auctioneer explained: "I believe everyone is curious whether such a powerful spiritual weapon will consume a lot of spiritual energy?"

Then he pointed to the spiritual pattern engraved on the bow and said: "Actually, this is a bow engraved with second-level spiritual patterns! This spiritual pattern can gather spiritual energy and will not consume too much spiritual power of the cultivator. Even cultivators who have returned to the Star Realm can use it!"

This made the people present a little excited. What does this mean? Doesn't this mean that the Star Realm can also have the power to resist the Moon Realm?

The auctioneer pressed his hand to signal everyone to be calm: "This Cloud-Piercing Bow also has shortcomings! You must know that it is a spiritual pattern that extracts free spiritual energy in the air. In other words, if there is no spiritual energy around, this spiritual energy will It is difficult to shape arrows, so you must use spiritual crystals to replenish spiritual energy!"