Dress-ups

A/n: L's a little ooc but oh well it be for a cute lil oneshot.

Head-canon: when L gets bored, he likes to dress you up in various costumes, just for the fun of it.

It had been another very slow day at work, no new leads and the taskforce had all wandered back home for the day.

It was all silent, you were playing the sims out of boredom and the silence was broken by L sighing.

"What's up with you" you said as you tried to get your stupid sims to wake up and call the police on a robber.

"I'm bored" he said.

"Me too" you replied.

"Would you allow me to use you to be less bored?"

"Depends what you mean"

You suddenly had something thrown at your face. You paused your game and picked up the thing that hit your face to a maid dress.

"What's this for?"

"What's this for?"

"It would look good on you"

"Where did you find this?"

"An anime shop"

You gave him an evil glare.

"I'm not putting on a maid dress" you said.

"Come on, you'll look cute" he said.

That made your cheeks go red, this wasn't like L... but, it was kind of a cute side of him. You gave in because of that.

"Fine..."

You went into the other room to change, you didn't really know what to think of it. It was cute, but it was short, and had a keyhole for cleavage... it was cute in a scandalous way kind of.

Had he fantasied about this before or something?

You, awkwardly walked back into the room and saw him smile from across the room.

"Aww, you're so cute!" He said.

He walked over to you and scanned you down, obviously liking what he was seeing.

"Hmm... hold on"

He left the room for a second and came back with something.

"I knew this came with cat ears"

He put them on you and smiled.

"This is so short..." you said, your cheeks going red as you slightly pulled the skirt down.

"You look so cute though!" He said.

"R-really?"

Your cheeks were probably as red as tomato by now.

"Really, you're adorable" he said.

"T-thanks..."

"And that blush makes it cuter"

That just made you blush a lot more.

"One more thing... can I get a nya?"

You were pretty sure your cheeks were going to bleed from all the blushing, but you still put your hands up in a neko like position and forced it out.

"N-nya!"

You were suddenly pulled into a hug by the detective.

"Dammit (y/n)! You're so cute!"