Losing it

Head canon: you are a singer, and every time you do something L will freak out, not even caring that it's in front of the taskforce.

It was silent. Too silent, all that could be heard was the annoying ticking of the clock.

That was until a loud bang broke the silence. That of L slamming his hands onto the table.

Everyone jumped and tuned to look at him.

"(Y/n) what the fuck" he said under his breath.

He grabbed the nearest set of headphones and quickly began to untangle the chord. Everyone watched in confusion.

"(Y/n) I swear to fucking god-"

He plugged them in and clicked play on a video.

Upon closer inspection, it was a music video.

Darling you're mine - (y/n) (l/n) offical music video.

The video was set in a hall of fairy light, you were wearing a miniskirt, crop top and the highest heels ever, and somehow still dancing to the song perfectly.

L out his head on the desk and took a deep breath in.

"(Y/n) what's are you doing. You're too innocent for this what the-"

He looked back up and just as he did, you flipped your hair so flawlessly it made him put his head down again and try not to scream. All while the taskforce was watching in confusion and amusement.

"Is L a fan of her?" Light asked.

"Oh yeah, you should have seen him when you guys went off on that meeting, when she dropped baby stay he lost it" Misa replied.

The video ended and he just leaned back in his chair, rubbing his temples from what he just witnessed. Your last album called pure was so innocent and cute, but you'd stepped it up, the pure era was definitely over.

It makes sense why you called this new album 'sinful'.

"L are you ok?" Matsuda asked.

"SHE COULD KICK ME IN THE FACE WITH 6 INCH HEELS AND I'D SAY THANK YOU"

"Wow ok-"

"Ok but me at Kira though" Miss said.

L looked back at the screen and scrolled to the comment section, ready to type a massive paragraph. After that he took to the fan account no one knew he had and freaked the fuck out.

"Who exactly is this singer?" Aizawa asked.

"A queen, a goddess, royalty. IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WE STAN (Y/N) (L/N)" he replied, completely breaking his usual 'I don't give a fuck' attitude.

Suddenly his computer beeped, he turned to face the screen and almost has a fucking stroke. You dropped another video. TWO IN THE SAME DAY.

"(YYYY/NNNN). WHAT THE FUUUCCCKK"

Without thinking, he put his headphones back on and pressed play.

The song was called closed doors, the lyrics not to innocent and the video, even less innocent.

"OH MY GOD (YYYY/NNNN). WHAT ARE YOU-"

The taskforce couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

The video then showed you dancing way too sensually, making L literally pause the video and stand up, walking away from the computer and flopping onto the floor.