Sailor fuku

A/n: this is kinda short bc I'm working on stuff oops.

You were indeed on the Kira taskforce, but you were also finishing up your last year of university with three weeks left.

The university you got into was very fancy and prestigious, so a uniform was required. You thought you'd be leaving them behind after high school, but it seems you were wrong. They did it to look formal apparently.

Your uniform was a black skirt with a bow at the back paired with a long sleeved white top, a black sailor collar with two stripes along it and a red bow, it was to be worn with long socks of any colour and black shoes.

You actually quite liked the look and were going to miss it when you graduated in three weeks.

You fixed your bow and grabbed your bag, walking down into the main room of taskforce ready to leave.

"I'll see you guys later!" You said, waving them goodbye.

"Have fun! After today you'll only have two more weeks!" Matsuda said.

"I know! It's so crazy to think about, bye guys!"

And with that you left.

L watched you leave. His didn't exactly know why but...

He loved your uniform.

He thought it made you look so cute, it reminded him of a sailor going off so discover new lands. Or a sailor scout saving the world with sailor moon.

Your thigh highs pared with the skirt and Sailor collar mixed with the bow at the back of the skirt was so adorable.

Everyday when you walked out the door with the wind gently bowing your collar back along with your hair made you look so pretty and he couldn't help but stare.

"Ooo someone likes (y/n)"

L jumped at the sound of Matsudas teasing voice.

"What?"

"Every day you watch her as she leaves, you looovveee her"

"D-don't be ridiculous"

"You're blushing! You so like her!"

"I just think that uniform is cute that's all..."

"You want it on your bedroom floor don't you?" Matsuda teased.

"N-NO I DON'T!"

"Don't deny it Ryuzaki! You want (y/n) to be your little sailor scout"

"S-shut up..."