Over protective

A/n: IM OBSESSED WITH HELLO BITCHES ITS A FUCKIN BOP MY DUDES.

Head canon: loves his kids, but is insanely overprotective. If anyone lays a finger on your children, THEY BETTER RUN.

You and your husband were sitting at the table looking over a bunch of papers of evidence from the latest case you were working on, even if you had a kid now, that didn't stop you from fucking up the bad guys.

"Ok so if the under weapon was never found but the injuries are external, and there was blood splatters in the wall that means he was either stabbed or whacked to death" you said.

"That's what I was thinking, although it's odd they were still alive for at least an hour after death... I'd say he was beat rather than stabbed" L replied.

"Sounds like it, ok so let's say he was beat to death, although alive for an hour after the attack, the blood loss would have killed him sooner, giving the guy enough time to get away and wipe the fingerprints-"

Suddenly there was a slam at the front door, making you both jump.

You saw a backpack be thrown across the room followed by a pair of shoes.

That could only mean your daughter was upset about something.

She walked into the room and sat next to at the table, taking one look at the evidence on the table.

"He was beat to death" she said.

"Spot on. But that's not important right now, what's up?" You asked.

"So you know how fucking Brittany was spreading rumours about Jay and Lizzy?"

"Yeah you told us last week"

"Well GUESS WHO THE NEW TARGET IS?"

L instantly got an angry look on his face.

"What is she saying about you?" He said.

"She claims I slept with three guys. WHICH IS STUPID BECAUSE I DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE, DONT GO TO PARTIES, I DONT EVEN HAVE A CRUSH! ALL I DO IS HELP YOU GUYS WITH CASES" she exclaimed.

You looked over at L, he was completely enraged. He was not going to let his daughter gain a false reputation as a slut.

"And this Brittany girl... hasn't she slept with about 15 guys this semester?"

"Yep, she's sleeping with Will, last week it was Brad"

Your daughter had become very good at getting information and not leaving a trace the same way you would in a case, she took after you. Living your whole life around the worlds greatest detective will do that to you. No one knew that (d/n)s parents were L and (y/n) to the school her parents were just Ryuzaki and Honoka, since you always went by your aliases.

All the school knew about the two of you ware the fact you both work in criminology, and the fact that you do not fuck with (d/n)s father, he will tear you to shreds.

A few years ago, before your daughter was in high school, she was bullied, but only for a week because L shut them up REAL fast. All the way up until you graduated from primary school, everyone knew not to fuck with (d/n), or her dad will fuck you up.

"Give me her number" he said.

"What?" She replied.

"Give me her number, I'm stopping this"

You watched as your daughter handed over her phone and L thought for a moment about what to say.

He connected a voice filter to the phone and turned to (d/n).