Angelic

A/n: I've been giving L a bit of a hard time recently in this book. Let's make some fluffier stuff. I'm sorry bab. Also I'm starting renovation on my room tomorrow, idk if I'll be able to update but I'll try.

Head canon: L can sing beautifully. ((Y'all already know what song I'm using))

L was working from home, while you have been out all day. It was a gloomy day, pouring with rain. Nothing case wise had really happened today, and nothing at your job had happened either. You were seriously thinking about quitting and joining L.

You dashed from the car to front door, trying to avoid the rain as you quickly unlocked the door and went inside.

You dumped your bag on the floor and kicked off your shoes, sighing and pulling out your hair tie, letting your hair hang loose. What a boring day.

You walked down the hall and found at least three open packets of candy in the counter, papers all over the table and a stack of coffee mugs next to them. Nothing new them.

L wasn't there, he must have gotten bored of work and went off to do something else. You looked in the lounge room, thinking he may we watching TV.

He wasn't there.

You went upstairs, checking the bedroom, maybe he was asleep?

Nope.

You checked some of the other rooms but couldn't find him. Maybe he went out.

You went back downstairs and were about to pick up the phone to call him when you suddenly heard an angelic voice in the distance.

"But wish no more, my life you can take..."

You stood there for a second in shock.

Was that L? That angelic voice full of emotion? He could sing.

"To have her please, just one day wake..."

You followed the sound of his voice, taking you through the halls, kitchen and lounge room. You ended up at the back door, you quietly opened it to see L sitting on the hanging chairs under the patio, watching the rain fall, off in his own little world. Holy shit, he could sing!

You'd been with the man for years and never knew how good of a singer he was. Well at least if his detective career bombed, he could become a singer.

You knew the song too, it was form a movie. You always thought the actor sounded like L.

Like, really sounded like him.

;)

But holy heck, he could sing! So well! As the song he was singing drew to a close and he manned to hold out the last note like a pro, you started at him in shock for a moment, he was still yet to notice you too.

You impulsively started clapping, the sound making him jump and turn to face you.

"How long have you been home?" He asked.

"A couple of minutes. But enough about me, you- YOU CAN SING?!" You replied.

"I can?"

"You can! Like, really well! How come I've been with you for years and I've never heard you sing?"

You walked over to him and sat down next to him, making the chair rock a little.

"I don't know, I guess it just happened..."

"What's with you being all dramatic and sitting out in the rain singing sad songs?"

He shrugged.

"I got bored of work, and decided to just sit out here for a while. Then I guess I got lost in my head..."

You pulled him into your arms and leaned up against the back of the chair, he accepted the invite to cuddle and snuggled up against you as you bother gazed off into the rain.

"Sing more often" you said.

"I can be that good"

"L, you sound like a goddamn angel, you've gotta sing more often"