Caught in the moment part 2

A/n: NSFW. Also no post tomorrow bc IM AT THE TØP CONCERT AKSBISBSKS

Where we left off: L has awoken in your bed, hard as fuck.

L's tired eyes went from half asleep to erratic as your fingers danced along the rim of his jeans, exactly like they had in his dream.

The tightness of the denim his jeans were made of was irritating, he just wanted to you take them off but he was too shy to say anything.

It was almost to good to be true. He obviously had the hots for you, otherwise he wouldn't have had that dream. He never knew how to express it though. You were the one that made all the first moves.

And when he decided he was ready to get sexual, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't really just walk up to your in the middle of taskforce and say 'hey, let's fuck'.

But it seems all his dreams were coming true.

The tightness his jeans caused was listed as you pulled at the zip and grabbed the rim, pulling them off. He would be lying if he said he wasn't shy about this whole thing, but he didn't want it to stop.

You palmed him through his boxers, resulting in him letting out a small almost inaudible moan. You heard it though. You put a finger to his lips, giving him a smirk.

"You wanted this, just enjoy it. Don't hold that back" you said.

He nodded in understanding and a shiver was sent down his spine.

You were being so painfully slow and teasing. You pulled at his pre-cum stained boxers and tossed them aside. Now he was completely exposed, you were in total control. You got comfortable lying on your front in between his legs, teasingly dragging your fingers over his erection.

His expression told you everything you needed to know. His half hooded bedroom eyes looking down at you as you teasingly played with his dick told you how eager he was. You took a firm grip on it, feeling pre-cum drip over your fingers.

"I have to say, I'm impressed" you said.

"W-with?" He stammered.

"You're big"

He took the compliment but looked away as his cheeks went red. You giggled in response.

"Look at you, acting all shy. I know what goes on in your head, stop pretending you're not a slut, MY slut~" you teased.

"S-shut up... I can't help it..."

You slowly began to pump your hands up and down his dick.

"I know honey, but that's great because it leads to things like this, we both enjoy it"

Your touch made him let out another little gasp of pleasure, something you wanted to hear more of.

Sucking the worlds greatest detectives dick, this will be fun.

You licked the tip slowly, causing him to bite his lip and moan in pleasure. You then went from base to tip, dragging your tongue across his skin, licking up the dripping pre-cum. You really knew how to turn a guy on, this was the best feeling to L.

Repeating the action a few times, you followed that by placing your lips around his dick, slowly bringing it into your mouth. Your lips grazed against his skin as you did, L impulsively gripped onto the sheets in response.

You pushed all the way down, ten back up again, repeating the action.

"Mm- fuck..."

You mentally smirked at the sound of how reaction. You pushed down again, feeling his dick hit the back of your throat, you moaned against it, the vibrations from your voice against him was sending him over the edge.

You licked up the whole length again, hearing how heavy his breathing was getting, you knew he'd be close.

You were sure of that, considering his borderline ahegao eyes were watching you intensely, just waiting for your next move.

He had the impulse to thrust into you, but didn't want to hurt you, so he held back. You pressed down again, feeling it against the back of your throat again, pushing yourself to deep-throat. L, completely overwhelmed with ecstasy, gripped the sheets as he felt himself cum into your throat, letting out a cry of pleasure.

You pulled back, sitting up and making sure he saw you swallow. You wiped your mouth with your sleeve and crawled up closer to him.

"Better?" You asked.

"Better"

BONUS

"Hey, who used all the mouthwash?" Misa said, entering the room in her pjs that morning.

L gave you an amused side glare.

"Sorry, that was me" you said.

"Why do you need so much?"

"Gotta be sanitary you know"

"You eat food everyday, why do-"

Oops, she'd figured it out.

"Who's dick did you suck?" She said.

"Thats confidential" you laughed.

You glared over at L, who was trying not to laugh.

"All you have to know is that I've never seen a dick so big"