Blood on my hands

A/n: first dialogue prompt post! Angsty shit here boiz. Trigger warning: suicide. Also... it's November 5th for some of you. A day all L fans want to forget. Keep loving him guys

Prompt:
"You light yagami are Kira"
"What's it to you?"
"YOU KILLED HER"

L had never felt so empty in his whole life. He couldn't find it in him to get out of bed, he felt so alone. There was a chilling empty spot on the bed next to him, a reminder of the girl he loved, the one he lost.

He felt... worthless. If you weren't alive to keep him happy, what was the point of living?

He just wanted to wake up and have everything be a dream, hold you in his arms and cry, telling you how much he loves you.

It was all Lights fault... no, Kiras.

Light no loner exists. It's just the name he goes by to look innocent, that's all it is. Light is Kira, for as long as L has known him, he's always been Kira.

The taskforce were managing to get over your death, unlike L. They were all getting along with work.

"L's been in his room for weeks now, why isn't he helping us?" Light questioned.

"Go easy on him, his wife just died" Matsuda said.

"But its been weeks, we need his help. I'm going to get him"

"Light I don't think-"

"We need him"

And off he went to try and drag the detective downstairs.

With a knock on the door, L rolled over, putting a pillow over his head, trying to block it all out.

"L? We need your help, come on"

Light... that little Bitch.

L didn't speak. But when he heard the door open he wanted to rage, why couldn't everyone just leave him alone?

"Come on it's been weeks, we need you down there" light said.

"Don't play innocent, her blood is on your hands..." L said, refusing to look at the man that killed his wife.

"We have a case to solve"

"Don't you have a heart? My wife just died Light..."

"I know, but we have to catch Kira, she would have wanted that right?"

L sat up, angrily looking over at Light.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING" he snapped.

"Ok, I know it's hard-"

"No light, you don't. You don't have any sympathy, this is what you wanted. I know you're Kira, just admit it, you can't fool me"

"L just listen-"

"No. You, Light Yagami, are Kira"

It was silent. Light knew he wouldn't be able to hide it, L could see right through him, he knew, he always did know.

"What's it to you?" Light sassed, getting sick of L's attitude.

"YOU KILLED HER!" He exclaimed, tears welling up in his eyes.

The noise from the sudden yelling alerted the taskforce form downstairs.

"I told him not to go up there..." Matsuda said, getting up to try and break up the fight that was bound to happen.

"I KNOW YOU'RE KIRA! YOU THINK ALL THESE LITTLE TRICKS FLY OVER MY HEAD BUT I SEE THEM ALL. IF I DIDN'T NEED WEAPON PROOF, YOU'D BE BEHIND BARS RIGHT NOW. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE SORRY FOR ME. MY WIFE JUST DIED! THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER LOVED ME! THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT ME SANE! YOU NEVER LIKED ME OR HER, YOU WANT BOTH OF US DEAD!" L raged.