Sailor scouts

A/n: so I got into L cosplay today. I have sinned. I made a hit or miss meme, forgive me father for I have sinned.

Head canon: none for this some.

AU: magical girl/superhero. ((Taking a sailor moon x miraculous ladybug approach))

This is different...

L, the worlds greatest detective, had asked you, a magical girl superhero to help him on a case.

Usually you just beat up criminals and have insanely long transformation sequences, this is definitely different.

You were gifted with a badge that gives you the ability to transform into a sailor scout, much like the popular anime sailor moon.

Your superhero name was tenshi. Te public gave it to you when you first appeared, claiming you were a gift from the heavens.

Judging from the email, L didn't know who you really were, but he'd probably find out. But L is the last person to expose your identity.

So you know what? You'd do it.

You emailed back, saying you'd help him, and asked where to meet him.

You pictured some fancy guy in a suit and all professional, so this was definitely strange, you couldn't picture a fancy detective like L to talk a magical girl for help.

Who knows? Maybe he's not fancy. Maybe it's a trap? Well, if it was you could fight your way out of it.

"Did you agree?"

You turn to see your kwami, a small cat with a little sailor collar on. Amayu was her name.

"Yeah, it could be fun. And I'd be helping catch Kira" you replied.

"Just be careful ok?"

"Yes mum" you joked.

You almost instantly got a reply, reading to meet on the rooftop of a tall office looking building that was apparently Kira investigation headquarters.

You decided to head to bed and get some sleep to be ready to meet L tomorrow.

But... that didn't go as planned.

When you woke up to Amayu poking your face, you tried to roll over and go back to sleep. Then you suddenly realised that you'd slept through your alarm. You shot up, looking at the clock.

"10 O'CLOCK!" You exclaimed.

You threw off the blankets and ran downstairs, quickly putting some bread in the toaster and running back upstairs to brush your hair and gather your things.

You ran back downstairs, stopping by the toaster.

"TRANSFORM ME!" You said, Amayu flying into your pin.

Your pjs turned to your (f/c) sailor fuku and your bare feet magically gained boots, your hands being covered in gloves.

Just as the transformation ended, the toast popped. You grabbed it midair and stuffed it in your mouth, you grabbed your bag containing your wand, phone, laptop, jacket and a pen and jumped out the window. Using your powers to jump from one rooftop to another, you quickly stuffed your face with the toast and ate breakfast on the run.

"DAMNIT I CAN'T BE LATE NOW OF ALL TIMES!" You scolded yourself, finishing your toast.

You could see the building in the distance, picking up the pace and leaping over the rooftops. Within a few minutes, you reached the building landing on the roof with a thud on your butt, next to a helicopter.