L week - day 6

Day 6 - marriage
The dress 👇🏻

Day 6 - marriageThe dress 👇🏻

"Will you marry me?"

Tears were streaming down your cheeks, your heart soaring, You were overjoyed. Kira is caught, L's taken to to England to meet his successors and now this? You wanted to explode in happiness.

"Yes... YES!" You exclaimed, letting L slip the ring on your finger.

You pulled each other into a tight hug, smiling like crazy.

You were getting married

Today was the day. You were getting married today. You couldn't believe it, you'd finally found the one, your soulmate and you were finally going to tie that knot for good.

You looked in the mirror your reflection staring back at you in your long wedding dress. You wanted to cry tears of joy, but you'd just had your makeup done.

Your wedding was being held in a fancy castle that offered wedding venues. And L even went all out for you to arrive in a horse and carriage and leave in a limo. You felt like royalty with him, you loved it so much. You loved him so much.

The only guests being all of whammy's house and your family as well as a few very close friends that were going to be your brides maids that L flew over for the wedding. He had money to burn, yet he barely used it.

You were so exited, but so nervous.

"Are you ready?"

You turned to see your mum behind you.

"Yeah. Gosh I'm so nervous..." you said.

"Don't be, if L was the one that planned most of this, he's bound to have everything go perfectly"

"I can't believe I'm actually getting married..."

"My little girl is all grown up"

Your mum pulled you into a hug and smiled at you.

"Now come on, we can't keep the others waiting"

Your mum picked up the train of your dress and lead you out to the carriage that was waiting for you. You sat inside and it was off to the venue.

The wedding was set up in the courtyard of the castle, the massive gates open and ready for you to step out into the isle.

You looked out the window, clutching your flowers tightly. You peered through your veil and watched the passing city.

"Mum I'm scared... but  so happy... did you fell like this when you married dad?" You asked.

"Yes, its normal to be scared. But you know L, he's gone all out to make sure nothing would go wrong"

Meanwhile at the venue, everyone was talking and waiting. Scattered around the venue.

Watari got the phone call that you were less than five minutes away and stepped up to the microphone under the arch.