Restriction part 2

A/n: mkay strawberries time for part two. ALSO YA GURL FOUND MORE NSFW PICS SO YOU KNKW THE DRILL, ANIME COCK AT THE BOTTOM. Also contains: oral, sub L, vibrators, masterbation. I promise I'll write more dom L but I'm just so fucking soft for sub L I'm sorry.

He just hid his face in his hands in embarrassment.

"Hey, I get it. Sometimes you can't control these things. But you know, when it comes to things like this, I'm always here to help~" you teased.

"W-wha- WOAH!"

You suddenly pulled his legs away form his chest and dropped to your knees, throwing his legs over your shoulders.

"Hm, those jeans must be tight. Denim isn't the most breathable fabric. Why don't I fix that?"

Poor little L had no idea what was coming.

You pulled at the zip on his jeans and yanked the waistband, trying to get them off. L grabbed the waistband and tried to pull them back up again in panic.

"W-what are you-"

"Shhh, I'm helping you. You'll like this"

You pulled at the waistband and it slipped form his grip, you discarded his oversized jeans across the room.

He had a little more room to breathe, but there was still a layer of fabric, his boxers.

"See? Doesn't that feel better?"

He just awkwardly nodded.

You palmed him through his boxers and leaned up to his ear.

"This is my biggest achievement, sucking off the worlds greatest detective, you'll love what I can do~" you whispered, sending a shiver down his spine.

You grabbed the waistband of his boxers and began to pull but he still tried to keep them up.

"You're so eager, don't be shy" you said.

"B-but-"

"You've never done this before?"

He nodded.

"I expected, don't you worry, you'll love it~"

His grip loosened and he let you pull off his boxers.

And there before you stood something you'd thought about many nights beforehand. It's no secret to anyone that you liked L, he was always oblivious to it until now.

You licked your lips, ready to indulge and lick off that precum that was dripping down his cock.

"S-stop starring..." he stammered in embarrassment.

"You don't know how good you are you know? You're bigger than anyone else I've seen~"

You took it into your hand and gently began to stroke it, a small almost inaudible moan escaped his throat. You leaned forward and gently began to lick. Going from base to tip, slowly and teasingly. The detectives mind slowly began to scatter and fill with lust at the new feeling. As your soft lips grazed across his skin and you took the whole thing into your mouth, he covered him mouth with his hand and looked down at you, trying not to let out a noise as he found it embarrassing.

You felt it in the back of your throat as you pushed down deeper in an attempt to force a noise out of the detective. You pulled off and licked from base to tip again, making sure you licked off all the precum. You licked your lips, suddenly getting an idea.

You sat up and smirked down at him.

"Stay here, entertain yourself, I'm getting something to make this more fun"