Support

A/n: not really a oneshot, but at the same time it kind of is? Idk I got inspired and I gotta get something that's actually finished out.

Head canon: none for this one.

Why is it the only one I love is out of my reach?

I watch his life, and yet I don't intervene, I can't. It's painful but there's nothing I can do.

He's... different. Very different. He's the four leafed clover you find once in a lifetime among the normal three leaved ones.

That boy... there's something about him. Even if he's a little strange, I can't help but love him, he's just so alluring.

I wish I could approach him and say something as simple as hello but something is stopping me.

I want to lie next to him and talk for hours about pointless things.

I want to run my fingers through his soft black hair as I watch him fall asleep for the first time in forever.

I want to go out to a small cafe and eat cake with him was we watch the cars go by.

Why does the world stop me?

I just sit here, in my bed, watching him.

I imagine he likes rainy days, curling up under the blankets and solving cases.

I imagine he plays piano, creating beautiful sounds with a deeper meaning.

I imagine his shirts are made of cotton, nice and soft, warm and fluffy.

I wish I could see if these were all true.

Even so... I can tell he's scared, just the look on his face and the tone in his voice tells me he's worried, all I want is to be there for him like he's there for me.

When he finds love, may it always stay true. He need support, affection, but the world keeps it all from him.

The world is cruel to the both of us. He need love, I have love, but we're forced apart.

Why aren't you here with me? I'm dying to hold you...

I just want to lie with my head on his chest as I listen to his heart beat.

I want to protect him. That's all I want.

Even if he doesn't know it, he's always going to be my support.

I'm times of peril, dread, stress, sadness.

He'll be there for me.

Indirectly.

I love him, even if he can't find me.

I want to be his support, like he's my support.