Restriction part 1

A/n: NSFW. Contains: oral, sub! L. A Dom L will be the next lemon for you Dom lovers. Like 8 people liked this from the head canon master post so here ya go. Had to split k to two parts bc of storage issues I'm going to fix. 

Head canon: jeans and erections don't mix... too bad L wears jeans. Because the fabric isn't stretchy he has no room to breathe and it can be a problem sometimes.

The chatter of the taskforce worried L, why? Because he can't get up right now.

Let's go over what happened.

You were all working as usual when you spotted the box of tapes you needed on a high shelf above the desk. Apologising for your unprofessional actions, you climbed onto the take trying to reach them.

You see the box was on a shelf near L, who was sitting in his chair working as usual, but when your foot ended up narrowly missing his keyboard, he looked up to find you reaching for the box above him.

He looked up... from a low angle.

Maybe wearing a skirt wasn't a good idea.

He had full view of your blue panties, that were a tiny bit see through due to the light colour. He instantly looked away, but the image lingered in his head. As you managed to get the box, you put it down next to you on the table so you could get down safely, apologising to L for almost stepping on his keyboard.

Now, you sat beside him, a few computers down, going though some tapes.

And he just couldn't think straight.

He was so uncomfortable, everything suddenly felt too tight. He kept having to shift without making it noticeable. He was surrounded by people and couldn't exactly fix the problem then and there either.

His jeans were too tight, erections and jeans don't mix.

"God damnit!" He whispered to himself.

He looked around the room, trying to find a way to get out without being spotted. He couldn't be seen like this. He couldn't assess a way out the room, except for booking it.

That's all he could do.

He took a breath and looked around, no one seemed to be looking his direction, now or never. He wasn't too far from the door anyway. He jumped off this chair and quietly dashed out of the room.

And with that, he left. Successfully making it out. You shrugged it off when you suddenly saw him leave. L was always a bit weird, the smallest things bugged him, so that's probably some kind of reason as to why he left. But what bugged you was the fact he wasn't back after about ten minutes. You decided to go looking for him.

Meanwhile he was sitting up in his room, trying so hard not to give in to the temptation. He just couldn't get that image out of his head and his dick just wouldn't calm down.

That annoying tightness around his jeans and constant pulsating feeling was so tempting, but he couldn't give in. He couldn't give in, he couldn't do something like that when the girl literally works right next to him.

His phone suddenly went off.

It was you.

He picked it up and looked at the message.

You: Where are you? It's been ages. I can't find you anywhere.

L: on my floor, keep working I'm trying to find some files.

Ok yeah that was a lie. But he couldn't just say 'I saw your panties and now my dick is throbbing' now can he?

You: come on, you except me to believe that? I've seen your floor it's literally just candy wrappers and computers. What are you really doing?

Right... he'd sent you up here to get cake once.

L: it doesn't matter I'll be down later.

You weren't making his easy.

You: you can talk to me if something his bothering me you know

Not like this he couldn't. Not when he's thirsty as fuck for you.

L: it's fine, just get back to work.

You: L I don't care if you're stuck on your floor because the door locked on you or something. Even if is super embarrassing I won't judge.

He just didn't reply. Maybe you'd give up that way, right?

Wrong. Can you guess who knocked on the door?

"I know you're in there, what are you doing?"

He jumped at the sound of your voice and began to panic.

"I-it doesn't matter (y/n)!"

"Listen, I don't care if you're watching some tentacle hentai or something, but you're acting weird and I just wanna make sure you're ok" you said.

"I'm fine (y/n)-"

"You're obviously not!"

The door suddenly opened and L pulled his knees up to his chest, quickly trying to hide the growing bump in his jeans.

You closed the door and crossed your arms.

"What are you up to mister" you said.

"(Y/n) I'm fine-"

"Then why are you hiding away on your floor?"

He couldn't answer back to that. You cornered him.

You scanned him down, his face was red, his breathing was heavier than usual and sitting like that with his arms gripping tightly to his knees isn't normal.

You walked over to him and looked at him more closely, he just avoided eye contact.

"You've got a boner haven't you?"

"How the- I mean-"

"Gotcha"