Bathroom sink

A/n: back to back NSFW? You bet. Let's jump straight to the action.

Head canon: fucking on the bathroom sink is a bad idea

why are you like this?

Always getting turned on at the WORST times. You just couldn't help but gaze over at L as he liked the last of his lollipop, wishing you were said lollipop. You just needed him so badly.

You decided that you couldn't take this anymore. You looked around to see is anyone was watching, when you saw everyone was busy with work, you got up, walked over to L and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the room and dragging him down the hall.

"Woah (y/n)- what the hell?" He said, upon realising you were distressed.

You pulled him into the bathroom and closed the door, slamming him against it, pinning him.

"What-"

"I need you. Right now, I've been holding onto it all day, please I need to cum" you spat out.

"Wha- now?" He said.

"Yes, now"

He sighed, giving in to your temptations, looking down at you with a smirk.

"In that case..."

He picked you up and sat you on the counter, half on the sink.

"I guess I'll have to fix your problem huh?" He said.

In no time at all, a kiss had started and the game was on.

L has never seen you so eager, something must have really set you off to get this riled up so fast. Maybe it was because of that you seemed extra sensitive, the smallest touches were creating a reaction. He's barely even started yet.

Good thing there were no cameras in here.

You pulled him closer and deepened the kiss, your arms around his shoulders, hands gripping onto his shirt. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, but you decided to tease by not giving it to him.

This didn't please him. His hands slid further down, using your sensitivity to his advantage, he slipped his hands up your shirt and crept under your bra.

Damn him, he always wins.

The coldness of his hands made you gasp, letting him into your mouth.

The inevitable game of tag with your tongues began. It went on for some time until the lack of air was getting to you, you broke apart and called it a tie.

"You play so dirty" you said, catching your breath.

"Would you rather I not?" he smirked.

"No, no. Please keep going, so you little tease what's your next move?"

He leaned in and pecked your lips, before moving to your jawline, tailing kisses down your neck, his hands, still in your bra, working their magic.

Finding that one spot he knew you liked, he brushed his tongue against it, proceeding to suck on your skin, determined to leave a mark.

You let out a lewd moan, followed by a quiet giggle.

"You're no good- ah~"

He pulled back and admired his work, a purple-red mark left on your neck.

"I know, now... how about further down"

He placed kisses down your neck and slipped his hands out of your shirt, undoing all the buttons and pulling your shirt off, tossing it aside.