Blankets

Head-canon: when he does sleep (which is barely, even with sleeping pills) he takes all the blankets.

You were so peaceful, so at ease, so warm as you slept, your mind floating in nothingness as you got your rest. But that was all interrupted when you suddenly began to feel cold, you started to shiver, it became freezing very fast. This forced you to wake up.

You rubbed your eyes and they met you roof through the darkness. You sat up to find the blanket was completely gone.

"What the-"

You felt around for the blanket, thinking it had fallen off the bed or something. That's when you found it but not on the floor or the end of the bed.

"You've got to be kidding"

L had managed to get tangled in the blankets, taking them all, sheets, duvet, everything.

"Every time. Every. Damn. Time"

This was the first time he'd slept in almost a month so you really didn't want to wake him up. You looked around the room for another blanket you could grab. Nothing.

You sighed and got up, walking down the halls to the cupboards, you grabbed three throw blankets and wrapped yourself up in them, quickly falling back asleep.

Not for long.

Just as you were about to enter a deep sleep, you got cold again. You woke up again to find that somehow, L had take ALL THREE of your blankets.

"Again?!"

You sighed and went to the cupboard again, you were about to grab a blanket when you realised... he couldn't steal a sleeping bag could be?

You pulled out a sleeping bag and took it back to bed, you zipped it up and curled up inside it. Falling asleep again.

You slept soundly for the rest of the night, until you were woken by the sound of L's voice.

"What the actual heck?"

You rubbed your eyes and sat up, adjusting to the light.

"I'm so confused..." L said.

"Well good morning to you to" you replied.

"Why in the world are you in a sleeping bag?"

"You took all the blankets! And when I got more, you took them too"

"Did not"

"Count how many blankets you're under"

He counted 5, proving you were right.

"So your solution was a sleeping bag?"

"You were so tangled in them I couldn't pull them off anyway. Plus this was the first time you've slept in weeks! I didn't want to wake you up" you explained.

"Fair enough I guess... you could have just cuddled up to me" he replied.

"Then if he used as a blanket. Anything you touch at night becomes a blanket for you. You're such a blanket hog"

"I get cold!"

"So do I!"

"I'm sorry ok? Maybe you should stuff me in a sleeping bag from now on?" He laughed.

"I think I will"