Caught in the middle

A/n: the highly anticipated love triangle with L and wait for it... Misa. Hope you're ok w/ being into boys and girls for this oneshot my L loving strawberries. Also stick around for a small rant at the end.

You were in a biiittt of a predicament here.

You see... L had a crush on you, you'd figured that out a while ago now. But so did someone else... Misa.

You didn't even know Misa was into girls until she ended up admitting she was hardcore crushing on you.

Ever since word got out of both Misa and L liking you, they'd been trying so hard to win you over and you were so stuck between them.

Why couldn't you just have both?

Well... polyamory wasn't off the table was it?

Wait yes it was, Misa and L don't exactly get along.

This was a difficult situation.

You didn't know who to give your heart too, and you didn't want to hurt anyone by picking a side.

L was so nice and such a sweetheart. He was a bit of a handful sometimes but he was such a wholesome person and so adorable.

And Misa was such a cheery and helpful person who always knew how to make you feel better and not to mention she was so pretty. She is a model after all.

You put yourself into so many hypothetical situations to try and figure it out but just couldn't.

Who would you rather kiss? You didn't know.

Who would you rather share a bed with? Misa, she actually sleeps.

Who would you rather go on a date with? L, because he wouldn't drag you out shopping.

You couldn't pick. It was so hard to.

This was just a messy situation.

"We aren't helping her by constantly trying to win her over" Misa said.

"Agreed, the more we lavish her the harder it will be for her to pick" L replied.

They'd sat down and decided to try and have a civil conversation about the matter at hand.

"What if we just act normal? Call a truce. You don't flirt with her, I don't flirt with her, we give her time to think and she can make a clear decision" Misa suggested.

"Deal, no more flirting. I'll be watching you" L replied.

"It's up to her, we can't force her"

You started blankly at the screen of the TV in your room. You had no idea who to pick. You were just so torn.

Part of you wanted the rush of dating a detective, part of you waned the luxury of dating a model.

This was ridiculous, you just had to tell them.

You got up and walked downstairs where you found the two of them talking.