L analasis 2 - his personality

Let's talk about L. There's been a bit of discourse over L and his personality and way of acting. I've already established that he's in a grey area as for if he's good or bad as a person, but this is a whole new topic.

So, I've heard many many people say either two things:

-'Ryuzaki' is a persona.

-L had Asperger's syndrome.

Here's my thoughts.

Firstly, I've said this before: L HAS EMOTIONS.
All humans regardless of how crazy they are have emotions, anger, sadness, joy etc. (I have a post on that in my anime theories book).

It's no secret that he doesn't like to show them, he's often calm and very confident about things. But he does actually let emotion slip throughout the show. Proof:

Episode 11 'assault'
As the Kira taskforce are in panic due to the appearance of Kira tapes on Sakura TV, Ukita ruses down to the station and dies in front of the doors. This makes Aizawa want to go down to the station, L stops him. Aizawa grabs L by the shirt and begins to yell at him saying they should go down there. L remains in the same limp position, but as he states that there is nothing they can do, they've lost Ukita, you see a close up shot of L gripping onto the edge of the seat, Aizawa let's him go upon seeing this.

What emotion? Fear, anger, frustration.

Episode 16 - decision

Kiras killings stop as Light is in confinement, Matsuda gets exited and wants to tell Light. L slaps his hand away form the microphone and exclaims "MATSUDA- I mean... please don't, Mr. Matsuda"

Emotion? Annoyance, frustration. Hence the raised voice and the slap.

Episode 12 - love

I don't really have to explain this one, screaming at the word shinigami.

Emotion? Fear, shock duh.

Here's some pictures that prove he has emotion.

Notice the angered expression? Yeah, anger