Undercover (part 2)

A/n: for the visual of what L was wearing last chapter I was talking about this pic. NSFW WARING BTW

You know the one that I died over in my first L book

Head canon: see part 1

What a night. You'd finally made it home at 11:30 that night. Not only did you stop a criminal, you got to see L in slightly different clothes and kiss him, good night, real good night.

But it wasn't over just yet.

The both of you walked through the dark halls of taskforce and up to your room where you closed the door behind you and locked it.

"(Y/n), tell me truthfully" he began.

"Yeah?"

"Do I really have a nice ass? Was that girl telling the truth?"

"Oh yeah, she was definitely telling the truth~" you smirked.

He pulled off his jacket as you did and they ended up on the floor.

You pulled off your boots and threw them into the closet, you put your gun back in your drawer and emptied your pockets too.

"Right... I'm about done with parties for good..." you said, flopping back into your sheets on the bed.

You weren't alone on the bed for long, you felt the mattress sink as L climbed over top of you.

"Done with parties maybe, but this night is far from over and you know it" he smirked.

You gave him a devilish grin back.

"Oh yeah, I know it"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, cock blocked.

You sighed and got up to answer it, revealing Light and Matsuda.

"Oh good you're back, our shift is done it's your turn to watch the cameras" Light said.

"Oh yeah, ok thanks"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

And with that, they left.

Looks like you were moving this little affair to the monitor room, good thing the doors lock.

You both wandered down to the monitor room where you locked all the entrances and kept the lights off, leaving the room illuminated by the screens.